The Girls

A wave of regret flooded through you. Was this a bad idea?

You shrugged it off and walked forwards, you've put this aside long enough.

You froze, the worst had happened. All of her friends were there.

Nevermind, you just had to power through. You slowly approached the table, the girls slowly turning towards you. You received a smile from one of the girls which refilled your confidence level.

'H-he-hey Aislinn' you spluttered out.

The girls smiled at each other, giggling before looking back at you, wondering what else you wanted.

'I- I was wondering i- if you wanted to g-go out with me.' You said smiling at her.

She turned to her friends before looking back at you. She smiled at you before speaking.

'Errrrr.' She sighed. 'No- no I don't'

You gave a look of solemness before walking away.

Suddenly, Aislinn's friend Emily, turned to face her and began muttering something you couldn't quite make out.

'Maybe we could use him for the... ya know.' Emily whispered to Aislinn and the other girls.

'Wait!' You turned to face Aislinn who shouted you across the canteen.

You turned to look around the canteen to see it was empty. You slowly approached the girls who began to smile...