Chapter 33: In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you

I'm feeling devastated, tomorrow is Monday and it's also the end of my spring break. Oh how I wish I could travel back in time and spend more time in Santorini with my friends.

Well, I know I barely edited these last few days but that was a good explanation, one that is a secret for now but it won't be for long, so keep on checking my profile to get a little sneak peak of what I may be working on.

With no further do, let's get going with the chapter.

Enjoy!

Anne

Edited in: 31/03/16
•---------•----------•----------•----------•

Chapter 33: In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you

Katherine's P.O.V.

"Hello again Douglas" I greeted the flower shop delivery guy "Ready to tell me who's the sweet guy that has been sending me flowers all week?"

"Can't do" He told me smiling "Just be glad there is something caring for you" Douglas reminded me like he has done every day of the week "He really likes you, you know he's the one sending us the quotes through email, he picks them every night to make sure you smile when I hand it over to you"

"I would love to know who's behind all of this, I want to thanks the lovely guy for making me so happy" I explained blushing "If he doesn't show me who he is then how am I supposed to know who I'm falling for?"

"That's up to you to find out, the mystery of it it's the best part" Douglas replied giving me another frangipani before walking away and back to his van.

I closed the door behind me resting my back against it as I checked the time. It was six in the afternoon, the same time each flower arrives every day. Whoever is behind this planned it to perfection, every quote gets sweeter than the last one and for an instance I know this guy goes to my school or is a friend of mine. Two days ago I was feeling beaten down and the quote coming with the flower the next day was all about how I should valorise my worth and love myself as much as I can.

I flipped the tag around to read today's lines. I smiled when I saw them and bit my lower lip. 'In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you'

Strangely I was beginning to have feelings for this faceless admirer, through the quotes he sent and every little detail on the flowers, he showed me how much he cared about me and not many guys do that. I've distanced myself from Cody ever since the flowers started coming, and although I know it's a terrible thing to do after I vented my feelings to him, I couldn't help it but adore the flower gentleman.

The frangipanis are never equal, the first one was yellow in the middle and faded into white petals, but as the days passed the petals of the flowers arriving started gaining warmer colours. Today's one was quite orangey which is a lovely colour, especially that shade of orange that reminds me of a sunset sky.