Chapter 7. Now Leaving Gravity Falls

Note:This is gonna be the last chapter of this story but dont worry i'll post a sequal to this story soon. After this story i'll post the story that both me and @sonadow27 have been working on since November of 2014 and its ready to be posted. Oh and if you have a DeviantART account I have a account on there its GamerFansims389 is mine and my friends is the same as her Wattpad account its sonadow27. So be sure to follow us our story contains the following: The Lorax, TMNT, Ghost Adventures, Me and her, Dawn of the Apes, and Gravity Falls. Soo yeah. On with the story! I dont own Gravity Falls that belongs to Disney.

                        Pewds POV *20 minutes later*
                  I arrive at the airport where I first entered Gravity Falls. Man that was one epic adventure! I got my passport checked, and myself checked and my bags.

                  *15 minutes later*
        They finally called my flight and it was time to leave, sadly I kinda miss Dipstick, Mabel, Soos and Stan they're cool.

           *Time skip again to 1 AM*

      I arrived back to my house, I'm REALLY tired right now. I decided to head to bed but to find a piece of paper on it. It had weird symbols on it but I focused On the letter it read 'Dear Felix, You know you're kinda interesting. Shooting Star, and Pine Tree miss ya. I'll be watching! Remember:Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye! -Bill Cipher' What? Buy Gold? I'll have to go to Alaska for that!

           And with that I drifted off to sleep and the day ended.

               Note: Hope you guys enjoyed the story and chapter! I'll post the sequal when I can. The multicrossover story that i worked on with @sonadow27 will be up when i can as well. Add me and @sonadow27 on DeviantART if you have an account there. Again my DeviantART is Gamerfansims389 and hers is sonadow27. Annyway. Remember:Reality's an illusion, the Universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!