Chapter 1. After the Flight

The time was 1 a.m. A man, reaching a stature 5 foot 11 walked at a steady pace. This male was PewDiePie, also known as Felix Kjellberg. He was walking across an airport, attracting mild attention from fans of all ages, ranging in height and gender. Suddenly, his thoughts and actions came to an abrupt halt. A boy approached him, hair as white as snow drenched in what seemed to be many cans of Hairspray. A simple blue tux coded his body, candles surrounding him in a circle. The situation made Felix very uncomfortable, perplexed on what the male was doing. Alas, he had a job to do, and with that responsibility the male's fingers gently graced his camera.

"How's it goin' bros? Mah name is PEWDIEPIE! And welcome to... Fridays with Pewdiepie."

He began to speak, smoothly coordinating each word into his sentence, as if it was meant to leave his mouth at that exact moment.

"So today I was walking through the airport and..."

Walking over, camera still filming, it was adjusted to capture the confusing, and to most people unseen moment.

"Listen to me demon!”

The boy demanded,  voice stern yet pleading, not fully sure of himself at the moment

“I have a job for you. It should be quite simple, for you at least. I want you to enter the mind of Stanford Pines and steal the code to his safe, then deliver it to me. No altercations allowed!"

" as if I couldn't Gideon. It's a simple task, especially for me. I can do anything! So, we have a deal”

With that the boy stuck his hand out, presumably to shake whomever he was conversing with.

"Remember: Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!"

Catching a glimpse of what was there,  it seemed to be a simple triangle. Nothing that should be out of the ordinary, and trying to convince himself it was just a kite, the camera panned back to himself.

"So, yeah bros that's wassup I guess. That bro sure had a weird kite.  Subscribe to become a bro today, and stay awesome as always mehe."

Putting the camera way his fingers instead turned to his phone. The case was cold, however the glass screen was warm as his body temperature, creating a satisfying combination against his hand. Dialing the number, slowly as he did so, the nearest cab service was on its way to greet him.

And, as he got in the yellow vehicle, a man looked back at him. Smirk on his face as he did so, slowly greeting him.

"Welcome, to Gravity Falls"

Author's Note: Hey guys! GravityFallsFTW896 here! My first story so please don't hate. I will be posting another story with @sonadow27 who is a friend of mine at my school it will be an epic story and so will this one. I'll try to update when i can sooo yeah. Just so u know the other story that i'll be posting it will be a multicrossover between The Lorax, Sonic, Ghost Adventures, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Me and Cristela, TMNT, and Gravity Falls. I don't own Gravity Falls that belongs to Disney. And check out Pewdiepie's channel he's absolutely hilarious! If u dont like Pewdiepie or Gravity Falls than dont read this story. But if u like both or just here for one of them thats fine to lol.
Chapter 2 is coming soon!