Chapter 6. Gideon Rises

Note: This chapter and chapter 7 will be the last few chapters that i'll post sry. But dont worry tho I have a sequal already writen down sooo at least I have that. Anywaaay I have more stories coming in the future i'll post these kind of fanfics: Lorax, Dawn of the Apes mostly, and Gravity Falls mostly. Sooo yeah. On with the story! I dont own Gravity Falls that belongs to Disney! Enjoy!

                  Pewds POV

       We all of the sudden heard a crash righy through the wall and Gideon stepped out "Well, well, well if it isn't the Pines Family. And.. Uh." Seriously?! Don't you people know who I am like seriously!! "Pewdiepie." "Pewds, or Felix for nicknames." He obviously doesn't watch my channel he's just another Barrel. "But, how did you get the deed? We defeted Bill." Said Dipper "Bill failed me so I switched to plan B. Dynamite." "So, get off my property!" "Daddy. Bring it around the front." We did as Gideon said and looked at the Shack miserably. "Well, looks like I have to head back now." I said Mabel spoke up "Wait before you do." She got her sticker book and planted a sticker on my luggage. It was the picture of a brofist.

        "Thanks, Mabel. Stay awesome." "Hey, yo Dipper! Keep solvin' dem mysteries ok" Dips looked up at me and gave me a thumbs up "Sure thing." And with that I took a selfie with them and gave one last brofist to them as well.

Note: Noooo one last chapter until this story is over :( . Again i have a sequal to This story anyways soo nothing to worry about there. I guess. Anyway. Remember: Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye! Sory this chapter was short!