~8~

A/N

does your sleep schedule ever say: what about no sleep.

ItsFundy POV

i woke up and looked at the window. it was beautiful day. i changed into my daily clothes and walked downstairs. i saw that Y/N hasnt woke up yet so i decided to suprise her with some pancakes. i grabbed the mix from the cabinet and began making them.

"Do i smell, delicious F O O D" a voice saidd from behind me.

i turned around and saw Y/N standing in the hallway. she was still in her pajamas and her hair (ignore that if you have no hair) was messy. she walked up to me and stole 2 of the pancakes.

"HEY!" i yelled and ran after her.

*one minute time skip*

Y/N was siiting on the couch enjoying th fresh baked pancakes. after i was done i sat next to her. when i looked at the tv i saw her watching one of my videos. i blushed a bit noticing how i souned in this video.

"hey Y/N" i asked her.

"Mhm" she responded.

"I just got a message from Tubbo. hes doing a morning stream wanna join?" I asked showing her the message.

Y/N immediatly stood up and ran upstairs. i chuckled and started up my stream and minecraft. we played for awile preparing for war. we made 'drugs' and gear. we prepared food and heard Y/N asking something.

"Hey Fundy, do you have 2 diamonds for me?"She asked.

"Ofcourse"I said and gave her 2 of the 7.

then i saw something in my minecraft chat.

Tubbo_ whispers to you: This is deffo flerting.

i blushed and shook my head. Tubbo was nice and stuff but when things like this happen... he turns into his twitter. i told him to shut up about what he just said and we just played further.

its 1pm now. i ended my stream and walked into Y/Ns room. she also stood up not noticing me. she screamed and jumped. i laughed at her reaction and she stood there like a gremlin.

"YOU HAVE TO SEE YOUR FACE-"I said and laughed even harder.

"I know im pretty. you dont have to tell me" She said back. (pog Y/N pog)

i stared at her with a wide open mouth.

"Bitch, did you just talk back" I said and grabbed a pillow.

"Yes Furry Boy what about it. you not gonna say OwO UwU" Y/N said and smirked.

my face turned into a tomato at that one. i pu my face into the pillowinstead of throwing it at her.

"Whats wrong Fox Boy. X3.why cant i have my nuzzles" She said and i broke.

Y/N was making furry jokes. AND SHE BROKE ME.

MY FACE WAS A RED GHOST PEPPER.

"UwU,OwO,UwU,OwO" She still was breaking me apart.

i threw the pillow aside...

Y/N POV

I already saw that i broke Fundy. he stuffed his face into the goddamn pillow. so i broke him further with the furry jokes like UwU and OwO. Then he did someting unexpected. he threw the pillow aside on my bed. he walked up to me and grabbed my hands.

MY HANDS.

i didnt know what to do so i froze. he put one hand on my chin and now i turned into a tomato.

''U-UwU" i said with a bit of fear from what was going to happen.

"Say that one more time. i dare you" he said.

challenge accepted.

"Ow-" I tried to say but he cut me off by putting his lips on mine.

i closed my eyes and kissed him back. i felt warm in his arms. i always did.

the first time we saw eachother.

when i almost got shot.

and now. when my most big crush kissed me.

this was the best day of my life.