🍌Bello! 🍌

...

Bello dere! Welcome to da forst evor Minion Writing Awards hosted by DangerousDevilicorn and IAmMyMomsDaughter!

This chapter will (hopefully) answer all your questions. It includes why you should join and how the judging system works. It also includes the prizes, which I'm sure that all of you just scrolled down to.

...

🍌WHY SHOULD I JOIN? 🍌

The Minion Writing Awards is a place where you can get discovered and recognized as a writer. on Wattpad. Join for fun, recognition, and a little competition!

...

🍌HOW IT WORKS 🍌

You will be judged by the hosts, other judges, and fellow writers.

There will be 3 rounds in this competition and eight genres. 10 books will be accepted in each contest at maximum.

Raw Banana Round

In this round, you will be judged by five judges. They will PM their opinion on your book to us. Once we have all the results, we will post them. 5 people will be eliminated. The five remaining books will move on to the next round.

Chopped-Up Banana Round

In this round, your book will be judged by the hosts, DangerousDevilicorn and IAmMyMomsDaughter. Once both of us have judged your books, we will post the results. This time, 3 books will be eliminated. The last five books left will move on to the final round.

Milkshake Round

The 2 books left in this round will be judged by fellow writers. They will comment "🍌" next to the book they choose. They may only choose one book. The book with the most votes within the deadline wins.

The number of people eliminated will vary depending on how many people enter.

If you are a judge, you will have to read every single book. No, we will not be dividing the books by genre.

🍌JUDGING SYSTEM🍌

All judges must PM us with their review of each book following this exact system.