8 - Are you sure?

Shinso's POV:

I wake up, but keep my eyes closed because my head hurt like hell. I hear a voice of a door opening and Recovery girl's voice "My dear boy are you going to any classes today?" she ask from somebody. 

"I don't wanna leave by his side and Aizawa said I can be here" I hear Neito's voice and open my eyes. Neito look at me "Toshi your awake" he smile and Recovery girl smile to me and walk to her office. 

I sit up not caring about that my head is still hurting and I smile, Neito sit next to me smiling. I can see that he has been crying and I pull him closer to me "How long have you been there?" I ask and he look at me "Couple hours" he let out a laugh.

I smile and take his hands in mines and look at his blue eyes "You didn't hurt yourself right?" I ask now being very serious and he look at me "No I didn't. I promised to you right?" he smile and I pull him even closer kissing him.

The blond kiss back and just then Denki come in with couple other peoples from my class. We pull away and look at them. Everything is silent. Everybody are quiet.

Neito look uncomfortable and I look probably too. Other peoples walk away leaving two of us alone. Not awkward or anything. "Neito I'm so sorry I didn't know they would come in..." I whisper, but Neito smile "It's okay. Really. I was so afraid when I heard that you were in here unconscious that I realized how much I really love you. I don't care if the whole school will find about us" he smile and I look at him kissing him again.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I am"

"Well when I get out wanna walk me to my class?"

"I would love to"

I smile and Recovery girl walk in giving us candies "You can leave when you feel like it. Does your head hurt?" she ask and I look at her "It's still hurting pretty much" I tell and she look at Neito "Well maybe your boyfriend can take you to your dorm room resting?" she smile and Neito nod.

I smile and stand up getting my clothes "Where can I change?" I ask and Recovery girl show me where. I dress up quickly trying not to move really much 'cause it's truly hurting like hell, but I wanna cuddle with Neito. He doesn't have any other choices than rest with me.

I walk back to Neito and he smile "Ready to go?" he ask and I answer with a little nod taking his hand and closing my eyes so my head would stop hurting. Neito smile and start to walk while keeping my hand in his so I wouldn't hurt myself.

We walk and I hear how the door open letting outside air on my face. I take a deep breath and continue walking. It's crazy how much I trust Neito. Well he's my boyfriend after all, but still I have trust issues because of the villain calling in my past.

Neito stop and I open my eyes looking at the class 2A dorm door and I open it(I believe there is some code thing) and we walk towards my room. I open that door too and lock it.

I go straight laying down on my bed and look at Neito with my 'I wanna cuddle you' eyes and he lay next to me. I wrap my arms around him and kiss his forehead closing my eyes again. I feel so safe again.

I listen how Neito fall asleep in my arms and I feel sleepy too, I fall into the dark dream too.

- - - - -

Word count: 625

U welcome