6 - What!?

THERE'S GOING TO BE A MENTION SH IN THIS CHAPTER! please skip the flashback part of you know it's going to make you uncomfortable!
<3 - author

Monoma's POV:

I walked out of the class minutes after the bell ringed, I wanted to be alone. Well not alone, but without Tetsutetsu or Kendo because I wanted to be with Toshi. I take my phone and click Toshis name.

Monoma: Do you have freetime?

Monoma: And if you don't wanna hang out after school?

Monoma: We could go to the library or something.

I put my phone away, he was probably still in class so I don't wanna annoy him. I know how hard he had to work so he could get into hero course, but I still wish he would be in class 2B. I sit somewhere  where is no peoples around and look at my arm.

Flashback:

Did I just tell my dad I had a boyfriend? Yes. Was it a good idea? No. 

I listen how my dad and mom are fighting, this is why I told only mom, but she told that it would be a good idea to tell my dad too. Why did I listen? He hit me and he would probably hit again if I would walk there now. 

I sit middle of my room trying not to cry, I felt empty. I don't know what did I waited for my homophobic dad, but not anything like this. I stand up and walk to my bed taking my phone and texting to Toshi.

Monoma: Well I told my dad too

Shinso: What did he say?

Monoma: Nothing much, but he hit me so that's an answer.

Shinso: HE DID WHAT?

Monoma: It's okay I kinda waited for that reaction

Shinso: No it's not okay! Heäs your father he can't hit you like that!

I putted my phone away, I didn't feel like talking to Toshi. I love him, but I just wanted to feel something. I wanted to, just once, control the pain.

I  sever my pencil sharpener's blade away from it and throw everything else away. I keep the blade in my hand and look at my wrist, this could help.

I lade the cold metal blade on my wrist and cut, first not really deep, but it hurts. Little bit of blood drops become visible and I cut another, now even deeper.

"My father hate me" I whisper and cut even deeper. It hurt, but at the same time I like it.

I smile for the blood and cut even more, I feel like I can control something. I can control the pain inside. I look at my now bloody wrist. I can still see those seven cuts I made and I want to do even more, but then I hear a knock in my door.

I hide my wrist and the blade quickly and go open the door, my mom stand there "Your dad went somewhere so I let your boyfriend in" she smile and I can hear from her voice that she had cried. 

Toshi walk in and I close my door and he sit on my bed. I sit next to him and he hug me while whispering my ear "Please don't ignore me ever again, especially when your sad. I was worried about you" 

I nod quietly and look at his eyes. Then Toshi crab my wrist and I flinch because of the pain what make his eyes wide open. He look at my sleeve and raise it up exposing the cuts. My sleeve is now bloody too, but I look at Toshi.

I see the tears on his cheeks, this is the first time he I have seen him crying. "Neito...why" he ask while his voice cracking and I can't control my tears anymore "I- wanted to control the pain" I whisper really quiet.

Toshi kiss my wrist and then he look at me "Please don't do this ever again...tell me when your hurting" and I nod and then I kiss him. He have my blood on his lips, but I don't care.  

The kiss is small but caring. We pull away and he go to the bathroom coming back with bandage. He wrap it aroubd my wrist and smile "Can you promise to me that you will tell me if you want to hurt youself?" he ask and I nod "I promise"

Flashback end:

I pull my sleeve down and stand up walking towards my class.

"Monoma can you come here?" I hear Aizawa's voice in an empty class and I walk there. "What is it?" I ask now little bit worried because of the look in Aizawa's face.

"It's Hitoshi, Denki hitted him with his quirk by accident littlesister too harsh and now he's uncontious" he tell and I look at him eyes wide open.

"WHAT!?"

- - - - -

Word count: 801