2 - I love you

Monoma's POV:

Wait, Hitoshi is in class 2A? The one class I hate so much. Fuck. I look at him eyes wide open, but then Bakugou yell again "Hey you bitch are you going to answer!" and I look at him walking away.

How I'm going to do this shit. I can't be with Hitoshi 'cause he's in the class I hate and they would be jealous to him that I don't hate him. 

I go in the class feeling how I get a text from...Hitoshi.

Shinso: What was that?

Monoma: I hate class 2A that's all

Shinso: So what?

Monoma: I don't know, maybe we shouldn't be together or something

Shinso: What

Monoma: I don't wanna talk this trough the texts

Shinso: Let's talk after school then

Monoma: Okay

Oh no he's mad at me, maybe break up wouldn't be that bad. No. It would. I love him. I still remember how I told him that.

I try to start remembering that moment, but then the bell rings and everybody start to come inside. I look at the teacher when he come in and I start to focus.

Skip rest of the school day

I see Hitoshi outside and walk to him "So where do we talk?" I ask and he drag me away from another peoples. "Neito why did you said that we should break up" he start and that's when I can see that he is trying to hold back his tears.

"Toshi..." my voice break, I hate to see him suffering, and now it was me who caused it. "I just can't stand with the idea that..." I try to explain things.

"You can't stand the idea that I'm in the class you hate" he speak and I try look at his eyes. Hitoshi is taller than me so I can't see his eyes. Purple haired guy look down pushing me away "This was a good talk" he speak quietly and I know that he's almost crying. So am I.

I run to class 2B's dorm and straight to my dorm. Fuck. I start to cry towards my pillow, I don't want Hitoshi to hate me. I love him.

Flashback: 

I looked at the guy sleeping next to me on the grass. We have been dating one week now and I can't think about anyone else I would be with. 

"God I love you so much"  I whisper and close my eyes "I love you too" I hear and when I open my eyes again just to feel warm lips on mine. I answer of course and when Hitoshi bite my lip making me open my mouth I melt.

His tongue exploring my mouth feel so warm and after we pull away I smile.

Flashback end:

I stand up and walk in shower. I sit on the cold floor while water is running down my skin. I wash my face trying not to look so dead.

I walk out putting a towel around me, I change clothes and go to read my diary. Yes I have one.

Flashback:

I see that Hitoshi is nervous, he's going to meet my parents first time. We have been together a month now so it's time. 

My mom open our house's door and smile "You must be Hitoshi Shinso, my son have been talking about you so much" she start and I blush. Hitoshi smile to me "You have talked about me?" he smile and before I can answer my mother drag us inside.

We walk inside and my mother look at us "Food is ready soon, so you can wait in your room. Leave the door open" she smile and I blush even more while I take Hitoshi's hand.

I lead him to my room and he sit on my bed "Your mom is nice, bud where is your dad?" he ask and I look down "He's kinda homophobic so he didn't even come" I speak in sad voice.

Hitoshi pull me sit next to him and when he put his arms around me I can't help, but smile. "It's okay, at least you can show your mom to me. I will still love you no matter what" and I kiss his cheek "I will love you too"

"Is that a promise?" I hear when Hitoshi whisper in my ear. "Yes it is" I whisper back.

Flashback end:

I promised him that I would love him no matter what. Did I broke it? No. I still love him. I just need to figure this out. And I will.

- - - - -

Word count: 733