#02

(CLASS)

'I have climbed the stairs to adulthood. I have touched a boy for the first time.He is genius,cool and emo.His personality is a little bit strange.He also sits next to me'.'It seems like Noah does not look at girls,I want to get even closer to him.Then,If that goes well,I can have various firsts with Noah....Kyaaa'.

TEACHER:Mia look to front.

(LUNCH BREAK)

"It's strange".

"What is?Laila".

"If you talked to any other guy than Noah,you'll probably fall head over heals".

"?!"

"And also that appearance,you're fantasizing like crazy".

(ON THE WAY TO CLASS)

щ(ʘ╻ʘ)щ 'No way...even if its me,I did'nt do that.It's true that i haven't spoken with any boy other than Noah but i cannot give my heart to other boy so easily'.

Crack

"Mia,you dropped your handkerchief" a boy called out to me.

"Ah-Thank you so much".

'He picked it up for me.On top of that,he remembered my name...!Even though we never talked'.

"You'll probably fall head over heels". (laila just said)

'No,Not that,Its just that I'm not used to talking with boys...I am just nervous.(SHAKE...SHAKE)'.

(FREE TIME)

"Boys are such sinful creatures...! Laila help me".😱😱😱

"No,I'm not in this".

"I hate myself...This is cheating😭".

"But,you're not dating".

"With boys other than Noah,doing such thing!!! IMPURE THINGS". (ONLY TALKED)

----------------------------------------

(NOAH ON THE WAY TO CLASS)

TEACHER:Noah!!

"YES?"

TEACHER: That Mia is always staring at you in class and not listening.Are you two dating?

"NO,WE ARE NOT".(STRAIGHT FACE)

TEACHER: Ah I see.But could you look after her studies for a bit?Its gonna be bad if she can't follow along.

.........

(BACK TO CLASS)

"SAYS THE TEACHER".

'Wahh..I'm so happy❤...Thank you teacher..!'

<Mia Brain:Noah-teacher!I solved it.

Noah:Its's correct. You did well.

He said as he tacked my hair behind my ear and cupped my face with his hands closing the distance between.As he gently touch my lower lip with his thumb,getting closer as i can feel his warm breath>

"AS I THOUGHT,THIS IS PART IS WRONG!!"😶

GASP

"As I thought".😅

"THE PLACE YOU GOT WRONG DURING THE QUIZ.MAYBE THE WAY YOU MEMORIZED IT IN THE BEGINING WAS WRONG".

"I-Is that so? I didn't realize.."

'He was looking at me,and that thing makes my heart squeezed when he look at me'.>﹏<

'Ah it's completely different from the other boys.The level of my heart-racing is completely different.As I thought I..towards Noah'

"HERE YOU CAN USE THESE FORMULA. JUST COPY IT FROM MY BOOK".

"Pfft!!!Noah's writing is so terrible...ahahaha I can't read it".~\(≧▽≦)/~

he looked at her and then again at her book shyly.

'So Noah has this side too...so cute!'

"I DO WRITE MY WORDS PROPERLY,LOOK HERE MIA SHYLOK".

he write down my name on his text book.

"Ah...My...My name?(BLUSH) C-Can i tear this page out and keep it?"

'Just little things makes me happy'.

----------------------------------------

(AT THE CORRIDORS)

'This time Laila was worried about nothing'.

"Huh,So you confirmed your feelings for Noah?"

"Yepp!"

"So if some hot guy suddenly confesses,you'll turn him down?"

"Of course!"

"Even If a hot guy suddenly pins you to the wall making you trapped between his arms and pulls your chin up?"

"Laila!!Thats outdated you know?...hehehe".😊

"Shut-up!! I don't read stuff like smut and romance!!".o(≧口≦)o

"Mia,Can I talk to you?" a guy suddenly asked.

"Huh...Ah..Yeah"

"Please come with me to yard" he said and i trailed him.

.....

"Mia,please go out with me.I like you". he said 

'It really happened,But wait who is this guy,for the first time since I was born but wait...why did this person came to like me......Is this whats its like to be confessed from someone...But I am...'

"I am sorry,I will not go out with you,but I am very happy about those feel-"

"Ehh? You're crazy about guys.I confessed to you cuz I heard rumors that you'd easily date anyone,Was that wrong?"

'What is this?Why he grabbed me from my shoulder...please someone help!!!!'.

"Then If i pull your chin closer and kiss on your lip!?"

"Ekkk...Nooo".😨😨

i opened my eyes to look as my eyes darted on Noah,he pushed that guy.

"What the heck? Don't screw with me you crazy fucking bitch!".the guy said before dashing.

'Bitch!You mother fucker,he said....'

"Thank you Noah".

"I THOUGHT THAT YOU ALSO MUTUALLY AGREED WITH HIM...SORRY".

"The one who i want is Noah....by the way are you still thinking that i targeting your body".

"NO".

'My experience of being confessed to for the first time in my life was taken by that strange freak but Noah is the one for my confession....should i confess?'

"WANT TO TRY FEEDING THEM".

"Ouch".

"SORRY YOU WERE SPACING OUT SO I JUST PINCHED YOUR CHEEK,WANT TO TRY FEEDING THE CATS?"

"Oh right Noah do you love cats?"

"YEAH".

'Whats this fluttering feeling?.As I thought Noah is the only one'.