Episode 2: The New TITAN PT 1

As she stood there embarrassed at the fact that she'd forgotten her wallet she felt a warm presence as a hand placed a $20 bill before stating "Keep the change." A young but diligent voice replied before placing his hands on her shoulders and guiding her to a two seat table. "Uhh, what's happening?" She asked as he took the seat across from her. "My name is Jason Todd. I know who you are as well, I wish only to help you, you are at risk, so am I. Demon Girl,"

"You're Red X..." he put his hand over her mouth "Shut Up!" Jason shouted At her and as he let go she bit him. "What do you want, Todd?" "I want to save you from him..." he said looking at the ground with tears dripping down his face she then noticed a scar in his cheek which was carved like a capital J. She then looked at him closely before looking into his mind. She then saw a scene where he was bound to a chair and Slade was standing over him beating him into a bloody mess. She then left his mind as she saw what looked to be Slade standing in the shadows.

Red X without the mask Stood next to him. "Unfortunately, you know too much." The man said pulling a knife to Jason's throat. Raven then blasted Slade back as X jumped at her only for her to grab him by the throat before pushing him to the floor and teleported out of there.

As She Arrived back inside the tower, She just stood there as they asked her all sorts of questions which she ignored. "Red X is Jason Todd." She said. "Computer pull up all files on Todd, Jason. Age Range 11-14. Gender Male Resides in Gotham or Jump City." Robin Said as the computer showed one match "Jason Todd. Age 12. Presumed Dead 2 years ago. Potential murderer Slade Wilson."

Suddenly Red X appeared in the room, mask on, "What's the matter, Kids. Don't ya wanna fight or what!" "Azeroth Metrion Zinthos." Raven said as Xs throat becan to constrict. As Robin ripped off the mask. He saw the exact face the screen, showed, "Raven then loosened her grip on his throat. "Listen Kid..." "Kid? You're twelve. I'm Sixteen I will admit you're tall for your age but faking your own death is a felony." Robin said punching him to the floor.

"I didn't fake my death!!! I was Presumed dead after I was abducted. But no one gave a shit so when I was offered to steal one suit he deemed useful to save myself I couldn't accept faster. So screw you!!!!!" Jason leaped at him punching his face into a pool of blood as he spun back kicking him to the ground.