Visit to Bangtan.

No proofreading!

Lisa Pov

After the girls left, we were in the living room cuddling watching some Netflix Series. Just then, a phone suddenly rang. It was Taehyung Oppa, Ok?

"Anneyeong Lisa!" He greeted me cheerfully. 

"Hi to you too, Oppa! Why'd you call me?" I asked. Don't get me rude, ok? He is just my fake boyfriend.

"Ehm, I wanted to call you to my dorm today. I heard you have a free day so, I just wanted to introduce you to the members. I mean you don't have to if you don't wan-" I cut off his continuously rambling.

"Oppa, If you continue,I would think you are the main rapper instead." I said and he chuckled.

"Mianhae. I didn't know how to tell to you."

"Fine Oppa. I will come but you need to pick me up." I told him.

"Sure."

"But Can I bring Jennie Unnie also?" I asked him. 

"Huh? Oh, ok." His voice seemed hesitant. What's wrong with him?

"Ok then,Oppa. Pick me up later. "

"Ok. Annyeong"

"Bye"

I ended the call.

"Who was that, Lili?" Jennie asked which startled me.

"It was Taehyung Oppa. He asked me to come to their dorm to introduce me to his members. You will also come. He will pick us later." I said nad she beamed.

"Ok Lili." And she kissed my cheeks. I frozed for a moment before gaining my senses. Jeez, Lisa. You should stop that or else Jennie will surely be suspicious again.

"Ay. Lisa is spacing out! Jennie, Give her more kiss. Let's make her space out for this day." Jisoo Unnie shouted at us making Jennie and me to blush. This chicken girl.

"Yah Chicken! I am not spacing out."

"Sureeee!!!?" Jisoo kept teasing me. I threw a pillow at her and she ran away chanting kiss. I turned around and met with Jennie's eyes. I got lost in her eyes. I leaned towards her and she closed her eyes. We were about to kiss until 

"Oh My God! Sorry, please continue." Rosé gasped and ran away. This cockblocker.

"I-I am sorry, Jennie. I didn't mean to." I said hoping for a slap on my cheeks. But instead, she grabbed my chin and crashed her lips on me. Wait! What the hell? 

This lips I have been wanting to savour is finally tasted. Her lips are so soft. We were cut by Jisoo's loud gasping and widened eyes. I quickly pulled out from the kiss and tried to explain to Jisoo. 

"Uh, Guess. I came in the wrong time. Uh, please c-continue" She said and smirked at me before saying

"Please make sure Jennie's not gonna sore tomorrow." She said and ran away. 

"Yahh!" 

"Jennie, I am s-"

"Don't be sorry. I wanted this the whole time. I like you no scratch that, I love you. And I know you must have been stunned but Can you please give me a chance to court you.?" She asked with hopeful eyes. Wait! I tried to sink in the information. She chuckled and said

"It's ok. Just give me your answer tomorrow. We will gonna be late. Let's get dressed." She said and walked to her room. While me? I am here being stunned.