Beep Me or Screw Me

IT DOESN"T MATTER WHERE OR WHEN THERE"S TROUBLE IF YOU JUST CALL MY NAM-" don't hurt your brain, trying to remember what show that theme song came from. It's Kim Possible. I love that show. Yes I know being 16 in 2017 and still watching children shows is lame, but I don't give two Fluffy F's, wait wait to turn the camera my way, okay sorry readers or life watchers, you got the short end of the stick and have to read about my boring life. This isn't cliche just cold hard truth. Because reading or watching relatable topics, helps us normals see we're not the only ones doing stupid stuff too. like yes FBI agents tell people my business.

"looking into the mirror, I began picking and fishing food out of my braces. I got plain white, metal braces; Not the headgear, just the kind the goes around your teeth, das it. Taking the end of the toothpick and trying to flick, my chicken dinner last night, from my teeth. I was doing well until I end up poking my gums, and now my gums are bleeding, and I have class in 20 minutes. rinsing my teeth out with water, I rush to my closet to grab my tie, we have uniforms. Though it's a public school we still have uniforms. furthermore, so parents don't have to worry their kids are getting picked on, for having Walmart clothes. Moresoever rich students still flaunt expensive handbags, and 400 dollars shoes and of course their daddy buying money Cars.

I brush my dirty-blonde hair down, it's shoulder-length, so it doesn't get in my face much. I'll ask Tori to braid it back when P.E starts later on. My school skirt is lowkey short, and I don't have the skinniest thighs; I weigh a lot like 130lbs, I know it's average but next to Gigi Hadid or Jasmine Tookes, I'm a whole WHALE. But I love being a whale, give me chicken breast thighs please I'm hungry. "Megan, I can't drive you to school today. You'll have to try and catch the bus, it'll be here in 7 minutes. " My Dad said. "I began shouting back from upstairs." m'kay Daddy, I'll be there in 2 minutes.

" I stopped taking school, bus last year. Which is exactly the year I have gotten my braces put on. It wasn't a small grain salt of bullying, it was freaking the salt inside of the oceans. One boy tried to snatch it off-"Megan I meant now! come downstairs this instinct, and quit talking to yourself. " Dad yelled.

" Coming Dad," I replied.

 Rushing to pull my skin tone stockings up, I grab my tie and headed downstairs slipping pass my Grandma. I headed towards the kitchen trying to seek my father out but seems as he left already. I grab a Peach and ran outside. Knowing I already missed the bus. I grab my orange skateboard and starting to roll away.

" Feeling the wind through my hair, I closed my eyes for a split second I felt light, way to light? Crap I forgot my backpack. Picking up my skateboard, I ran back up the hill. I starting to see my normal two-story house. Yes, it is two stories, but it's old looking. Probably because it was built in the '80s. 

My house door open before I reach the handle, seeing my grandma, beautiful yet wrinkly face. she lets a quick frown expression on her face before switching to a tight smile and handed my bookbag over to me.

" Back In my days, we needed book bags for school but I guess everything is online now isn't it." She said." The Aliens finally told us how to invent screen pull technology. I can finally get you that Fenty handbag you wanted for the longest." I replied.

"My grandma can take jokes, and make them. Unlike other old people. Yes I get it you walk through lava and had been in the military for 70 years, and I'm a spoiled brat. Yeah, yeah whatever. I know nothing about the struggle. You don't have to mention it every single second, also loads of kids these days, are still struggling today. War didn't stop once it turned the year 2000." Goodbye, smart mouth. I have to start dusting the house, you and your father is horrible housemates, but I wouldn't have it any other way darling," she said