"Ok.. Give me a minute magpapalit lang ako." Sabi nito at mabilis ng umakyat papunta ng kanyang kwarto..

I just get up from my seat at pumunta narin sa kwarto ko upang magpalit.

Tita Daimon is not around since she traveled overseas the other day for business matters so my only problem now is Vladimir Lereg.

I need to go without him following me around.

I went inside my room to change my outfit to something comfortable that i can move freely just in case and after I'm done changing I headed to other corner and open another closet and pressed the button that hidden on the corner na naghawi sa cabinet sa harap ko that leads me to a one person elevator than can only be access using my finger print and secret codes.

I entered inside the elevator na sapat lang saken but not too tight for me to move around.

This elevator gonna lead me to my underground basement na pinasadya ko pa noon..

As it opens, it automatically lit the lights on the pathway... This place is still fully secured and also since its underground it is soundproof and have a lot more bigger space..

I walked around inside na kung saan may mga ibat ibang klase ng baril, katanas, at kung ano anong mga uri ng armas na nakahilera..

As I looked around, I tried to move my injured hands na unti-unti ko na rin nagagalaw ng ayos..

Thanks for Lereg for doing a great job treating this hand so that I can sent him away as soon as possible.

I wonder why King wants to meet me right now all of a sudden? but one thing i know for sure is that it's either about an assasinations mission, mafia dealings or anything that involves the underground society ..

We using our Codename and never discuss anything thru phonecalls cause anyone can hack or hear our conversation if we're not careful enough thats why we have our own Head Quarters.

'DarkBlood Org'

A place where Dark Blood Organization members are the only people allowed to come and go to held a meeting with underlings and some elite assassins..

Me, King and Knight. We're the head of the Dark Bloods, the well known Assassins Organization in Underground Society with hundreds of elite assassins who's working under our command.

Also As The Empress of Mafia, I'm the one who's responsible to set rules or law anytime i want and whenever i want as long as the Emperor's agreed on it..

No one is allowed to break it or else they gonna pay with their lives and that's my role as the Empress. A Peace Maker is what they called..

As The legendary Assasin Phoenix who they said that killed the Most Powerful individuals and the Emperor's heir single handedly...

My family ..

Phoenix gained power as 'The Punisher' because of that massacre that happened 6years ago in which i never did..

As the Punisher i can do anything i want as punishment for those who gonna break the law that been set by the Empress and agreed by the Emperor...

Underground Society where Assasins, Mafias, and Gangster co-exist together.. Samahan na kung saan mga walang pakundangang kumitil ng buhay at mga halang ang mga kaluluwa ang kasapi...

Those people wants to get their hands on those titles that i have..

They are ready to kill anyone just to have those power that are in my possession now in Underground Society but since I don't have any plan to change my mom's rules that she set before when she's still alive thats why they all thought that I  just let them freely do whatever they want since my Mom the Empress that they all scared to disobey is Gone..

But they're all mistaken it..

I have a more entertaining and great plans for them...

A calmness before the destructive storm comes ..

A Punishment for those who thought they already killed a dragon but forgot that theres also a demon lurking around that been watching them called Phoenix who's silently and carefully observing while having her concrete plan on her mind ..

Someone who's just waiting for the right time to burn them all alive..

This silence and this peace won't be too long..

Sooner or Later a war that they all thought is done will gonna start.

A small pistol near me caught my attention at mabilis na kinasa at tinutok sa letrato na nakapaskil sa ding-ding..

Tinadtad ko ng bala ang litrato hanggang sa naubos na ang bala ng baril ko. Pinagmasdan ko ang larawan nia na ngayo'y puro butas na.

Next time hindi na larawan nya ang tatadtarin ko kundi mismong katawan nia na.

"Grey Leisen..."

The New Emperor, a position that my father owned before when he's still alive..

I tried to cast away my hatred for now dahil may importante pa kong dapat pagtuunan ng pansin ngayon.

As i turned around, I saw Vladimir waiting outside my room thru the monitor that I also put around in this place so that I can still see what's happening outside.

Nag madali na akong maglagay ng bala sa baril na hawak ko kanina and quickly hide it on my blazer and head out..

I put everything back to where it was before at sinipat ang sarili ko bago ko tuluyang binuksan ang pinto.

"Tapos kana ba mag ayos?"Tanong nia at tumango ako.

"Tara na."Aya ko at nauna nakong maglakad sa kanya.