"Everyone apologize to L/n," Suga ordered. I gave him a 'you too' look.

"We're sorry, L/n," they all apologized in unison.

"It's alright. Now, yes, I will tutor you all," I agreed.

"Thank you so much!"

"Because of you we're going to be able to go to the training camp!" Hinata cheered.

"We're going to kick ass!" Tanaka punched the air.

"Hell yeah, we are!" Noya jumped on Tanaka's shoulders; I'm not exactly sure how, seeing as the store was pretty much filled with the team.

Daichi punched the top of both of their heads. "Language, you two."

"Can we come over to study tomorrow?" Hinata asked.

"Uh, sure. Yeah, that works for me," I said. "The whole team is coming, right?"

"Is that okay?" Daichi asked me.

"Of course. I just needed to know how much food I have to make," I replied.

"You don't have to cook for us," Suga reassured me.

"I want to! You guys are guests and I want to treat you guys. Especially if you're going to be studying." I smiled.

"Aren't your parents going to care?" Asahi asked.

"No. No they won't care. They won't be home," I answered.

"Where will they be?" Hinata asked.

"At . . . work," I replied.

"What do they do?" Hinata inquired.

"Uhm, they . . . You know, I actually don't know," I said. Kageyama tensed up. "Yeah, they just tend to keep their home and work life completely separate. They just travel a lot on business trips," I went on. I saw the third years and Ennoshita exchange looks. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Okay!" Hinata said.

"Come by around twelve, okay, guys?" I said. "I'll text you the rest later tonight." They all nodded. "Alright, now, you guys need to leave so Ukai and I can close up here," I said. They all said goodnight and left. All except Kageyama.

"I can wait for you," he offered.

"It's late, go home," I denied him.

"Seriously, I can-"

"Go," I said, as I pushed him out of the store. I locked the door behind him. "I will be okay!"

"Fine, goodnight," he caved.

"Goodnight."

"Thank you for offering to tutor them," Ukai walked out of the back room. "Seriously, they might actually pass now."

"Ukai!" I exclaimed. "That was rude!"

He just laughed as he began to count the money and I began to mop the floors. When we were finishing up, he asked, "you ever gonna tell them?"