Taking a break (filler)

Start from the beginning

"Oi, ya big dumb dumb! You should be in the hospital!" You exclaimed.

"He's not the one who died for thirty minutes." Recovery girl tutted.

"Oh relax, I was just a little thirsty-"

WHACK!

Present Mic laughed at your's and Recovery girl's display.

"Man, she is a riot!!! Shouta, why haven't you introduce me to her yet???"
"She's in your English class, you loud dumbass." Aizawa rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah..." Present Mic sweat dropped a bit.

Nezu slurped his tea rather loudly, catching the attention of everyone and chuckled.

"We best be heading to class, the students are waiting." Waved his paw in the air.

The teachers stood a small distance behind you and encouraged you to open the big A door with knowing smiles on their faces. You glared at them in suspicion and lightly grasped  the door knob and slowly twisted it.

"I don't know why ya'll are smiling like Stupi-zawa, but whatever it is, ya'll better-"
"(Y/N)!!!!!"

You found yourself almost falling over at the crowd of teens. You held yourself up perfectly and looked across the sea of relieved, happy and angry faces directed at you. Kirishima wrapped an arm around your neck and gave you a noogie, which you took like a man.

Mina, Momo, Kaminari, Ochaco, and Hagakure were giving you a group hug, crying tears of joy while you looked up at the ceiling with a goofy but confused smile. Tsuyu was accidentally caught in the group hug but accepted with a croak nonetheless.

Midoriya and Bakugou stood near by with Bakugou looking pissed but also happy and Midoriya looking relieved but also ashamed. You waved at the two, earning an eyeroll from Bakugou and a surprised but nonetheless relieved smile from Midoriya.

Tokoyami nodded his head once you looked over at him and earned a shy wave from Dark Shadow.

Surprisingly, Mineta wasn't being a perv and was in tears, calling you an asshole for, well, being an idiot.

And Shoji?

You looked around for the octo-man, only to find yourself engulfed inside what you thought was a muscular cocoon only to feel something nuzzle into your neck.

"Oh hey Mezo!" You turned to look at your classmate.

"Hey, Damn extra! Who the fuck gave you damn permission to snatch people up!?" Bakugou yelled before leaping onto the desks to pounce at the two of you. Iida started yelling at the three of you to get down from the desks.

Shoji hopped from one desk to another with you encased in his arms. Bakugou wasn't far behind and was ready to blast his way towards you both.

"SHIT! GO SHOJI!!! LORD EXPLOSION MURDER IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!!" Sero yelled.

Bakugou's attention immediately locked onto Sero, who realized just how fucked he was.

"Are you making fun of me, you STUPID SCOTCH TAPE!?" Bakugou began chasing Sero instead. You peaked your head out of Mezo's arms and cupped your hands around your mouth and yelled.

"RUN, FLEX TAPE JESUS! RUN!!!!" You laughed when the said teen screeched and hauled ass out the room with Bakugou following not far behind. They were both out of view and you could see the teachers, who still stood outside the class, watching them in amusement before horrified looks replaced amused smiles.

An explosion and a cry of sheer terror and pain shook the building and the teachers immediately rushed over, leaving only All Might and Nezu to watch.