After a mere 30 seconds a man in a blue suit who was holding a microphone came into view and took place next to Mrs. Kim. "I'm standing next to the parents of Kim Taehyung, one of the escaped inmates." The man said while a serious tone was lacing his voice and a stern look could be spotted on his face.

"Mrs. Kim how do you feel about the whole situation?" The reporter asked the tiny woman standing beside him and tears immediately sprung into the woman's face.

"I'm completely heartbroken, within a few months I've lost both my sons." The woman said and a few tears escaped her eyes only to roll down her cheeks immediately.

A small sob made it's way out of Taehyung's mouth and a few tears began to roll down the boy's eyes. His mother had been the only one who had stood by his side when the nurse had been at his lowest point in life and yet here she was, crying her eyes out because she hadn't seen him in months.

"How do you think your son managed to escape?" The reporter asked Taehyung's mother and the sad expression on the tiny woman's face quickly changed into an angry one.

"My baby Taehyung is probably the sweetest boy you'll ever meet, he has never broken even a single rule in his entire life." Mrs Kim spoke while slightly turning her head and looking directly into the camera.

"And thus I refuse to believe that he would willingly escape a prison, the other boy must have threatened him in order for him to do such a thing." Taehyung's mother continued and a confused look immediately made it's way onto the blonde haired boy's face.

"Jeon Jungkook kidnapped my son and therefore he must be punished in the worst way possible, this man does not deserve anything other than the death penalty." Mrs Kim said while a cold tone was lacing her voice. A shocked look quickly formed onto the nurse's face and the boy sat down on Taemin's bed with a thud.

"Taehyung baby, please come home, we miss you so much." The blonde woman said with a soft look on her face before bursting into tears. A few tears immediately escaped the blonde nurse's eyes and he slowly looked down. The fact that his mother broke down like that hurt him a lot, yet her words had been the one that had shattered his heart.

As soon as Taemin took notice of the shocked expression of the younger boy sitting next to him the brown haired boy quickly turned of the tv. "Tae I'm so sorry." The gang member said before quickly pulling the small boy into a hug. Said boy was still in pure shock, how could his mother make assumptions like these? The woman has never even met Jungkook.

A sad expression quickly formed onto the blonde's face upon facing the harsh reality he had just been slapped in the face with. The world Taehyung used to know and the world he was living in now where two worlds which could never be put together. He had to choose one, either his parents or his life inside the gang with Jungkook.

The rest of the day quickly passed and before Taehyung knew it his shift was over and he was back in his apartment again. However there hadn't been a second today that the nurse hadn't thought of the interview with his parents. Things couldn't go on like this, he needed to be clear to the people he loved.

Taehyung softly bit his lip as he was quietly thinking of the right words to write down. Currently the blonde boy was sitting at the kitchen table of his and Jungkook's shared apartment with a pen and a piece of paper in front of him.

After the interview Taehyung had seen back in the hospital room Taemin was staying in the nurse had decided to write a goodbye letter to his parents. Never in a million years would the blonde be able to leave his boyfriend  and thus he had decided to give up his past life.

A sad look made it's way onto the nurse's face as soon as he thought of his mother. The woman meant the world to him, yet he couldn't let her speak of Jungkook like that. The ravenette had become the centre of his whole life in a few months and he would do anything to protect him.

A soft sigh left the blonde boy as soon as he began to think of which words he wanted to write to his mother. How do you say goodbye to someone who means so much to you? How do you say goodbye to the one person who was de definition of home for the majority of your life?

Suddenly flashes of Jungkook filled the blonde boy's mind and a small smile immediately formed onto his face. The ravenette meant to world to Taehyung and after the 'events' of last night the nurse felt closer to his boyfriend than ever before. Jungkook was the one who had granted the blonde a second chance at life and for that the older boy couldn't be more thankfull than he already was. His boyfriend was truly the source of Taehyung's happiness.

Quickly the nurse picked up the pen that was laying on the kitchen table and began to write some words down.

Dear mom,

I wanted to thank you for everything that you've ever done for me. You raised me to become the man that I am today and for that I couldn't be more grateful. As you probably know I'm not in prison anymore, yet I cannot tell you were I did go. The only thing I can tell you is that I am happy and that you shouldn't worry. Please forgive me but I have to say goodbye to you and dad. Mom I love you from the bottom of my heart! Please never forget me

Lots of love,

Taehyungie

A few tears escaped the blonde's eyes as he quickly read through the letter again. He could already imagine the devasted look on his mother's face as soon as she would receive the  letter he had written her. Taehyung and his mother had always been extremely close and so the blonde was sure this would completely break the tiny woman her heart.

After a few minutes Taehyung softly heard the front door of the appartment close and within a few minutes the boy felt two arms surround him from the back.

"Hi baby, how was your day?" Jungkook asked his boyfriend before pressing a soft kiss on his temple. Softly the nurse closed his eyes while a smile was decorating his face. Jungkook was his life now, and he couldn't be more happy about that fact than he already was.

How the hell was he supposed to come home when his home was right here?

_____

A/N

Question of the chapter:

So currently I'm rewatching all the Harry Potter movies again and I was wondering, if you would be able to go to Hogwarts in what house would you probably be sorted?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about story and to get a little sneak peak of the next chapter