A New Start

After the wedding incident, you felt more free. You felt free of the chains that Lev had held you down with. You got your job as a doctor back after Lev made you stay home and take care of your house. You and Nishinoya met up every Wednesday because it was the only day the two of you had a break.
He told you that before the wedding he was traveling the world and he was in Italy catching Merlin fish. He told you stories about his adventures and the two of you laughed for hours as he walked you home.

"So... do you wanna go out sometime?"
His cheeks were pink and he scratched his neck. He averted his eyes away from you.

'She's aged really well..'
His eyes traveled down and he erupted in a blushy mess.

"Are you okay??!"
His nose was bleeding so you grabbed some tissues out of your bag and gave them to him.

"To answer your question, I would love to! I would also like to apologize for my stupidity in high school..."

"No it's okay! I was an idiot in the ways I was trying to get you back.."
The two of you hugged. You didn't notice it but he was still a blushing mess.

"Wanna come over? Without anybody else living in the house it's been kinda quiet."
His cheeks darkened.

"Why not?"
-

Once you got there the two of you took of your shoes and you put down your bag.
"I'm gonna take a shower I'll be back!"

He turned on the TV and saw Lev and you on the news. He changed the channel. About 20 minutes later you came in wearing a pair of shorts and a big t-shirt.

"Wanna watch a movie? I can order takeout."
He nodded and blushed once he looked at you.
The two of you spent the night watching movies and eating (f/f).

(F/f=favorite food)

You dozed off and rested your head on his shoulder.

"Did you know that I'm still in love with you? Even after all these years.."
He whispered to you.

"You still do?"
He blushed and nodded while you smiled at him.

"I love you too..."
You pulled him into a kiss. Once he realized what happened, he deepened the kiss. He crawled above you and pinned you to the couch.

He kissed your neck. You giggled and held him closer. He got up and carried you bridal style.

"What are you dOI-"

He ran to your room and tossed you on the bed.
He continued to kiss your head and you fell asleep in his arms.