Life after High school

Nishinoya dashed to the park only to see you and Lev kissing. He felt like screaming, crying. Anything to get you back. His eyes watered as you broke the kiss and Lev smiled at you. He ran off and took the bus back home.

"What is it Y/n?"

"Nothing."

-major time skip after high school-

You graduated with top marks and were one of the best students in the prefecture. You graduated to become a doctor while Lev got an offer to become a model. You had met his sister and she was also offered to model. After high school, the two of you grew apart and stayed in a long distance relationship. You never heard from Nishinoya after high school but heard he was traveling the world with the scary 3rd year you met.
Lev decided to move back to japan and the two of you bought a house together. Everything was fine until Lev started to not come home as early as he used to.
"Lev where have you been? I've been worried."

He always came home drunk.

"I was at the bar with.... co workers..."
Your blood was boiling but you ignored it. Eventually he proposed to you after one of his shows so you couldn't refuse otherwise his fans would make your life a living hell. Your wedding was planned by him. He got you a wedding dress you didn't even like and made you wear a face full of makeup.
It wasn't the happiest day. He answered questions that were meant for you and didn't let you speak during the reception.
You ended up sitting at a table alone for most of the night with Kuroo and Kenma sitting with you while glaring at Lev.

Kuroo knew you weren't happy with the life you had chosen.

"My plus one should be here pretty soon. Imma go meet him at the front ok? lil sis?"

You silently nodded as your eyes went dull. You looked up to see Lev dancing with your cousin who was making eyes at him. You also noticed his co worker flirting with him. You sighed and poured yourself another glass of champagne as Kenma told you to slow down.

"Y/n-chan?"
Your eyes widened as you turned around to see Nishinoya. After 7 year, your eyes finally met again.

"Hello Noya-kun."

He noted that your face was drained of the happiness you used to have back in high school and was replaced with a sad, pale look.

"How have you been?"

"I've been better. I shouldn't really be complaining but... this is my wedding..."
You shrugged and poured another glass while staring at Lev.

"I'm gonna head out..."

You stood up and left. Kuroo sighed and put his head in his hands.

"She's been like that for a couple of years now... I don't know why but I think it's because Lev is cheating on her.."

Nishinoya's blood boiled at the thought of you being mistreated.
"He's WHAT?"

He got up an stormed over the Lev.

"Oh Nishinoya? When did you get here-"

"SO YOUR CHEATING ON HER?!"

"W-what? No of course not!"

"BULLSHIT. THEN WHY ARE YOU NOT DANCING WITH HER? WHY ARE YOU MAKING EYES AT OTHER WOMAN??!"
Your mother and father got up along with Kuroo.

"I fucking knew it."
Your father stormed over to Lev.

"I knew she had changed when she dated you."
Your father landed a punch on his stomach and he landed on the ground. Nishinoya kicked him while trying to be pulled off by the co worker who was flirting with him.

"NO YOUR HURTING HIM."

"Shut up you whore."

Kuroo threw her off and kicked Lev.

-

You were looking off the balcony at the lake. While your eyes watered. You took your hair out of your tight bun and let it flow. Your hair was longer than it was in high school so it flowed much more easily in the wind. You looked to the moon as your tears fell.

"Why the hell am I so fucking stupid.."

You heard commotion coming from the dining room so you went back.

"Hey Kuroo I'm ba-"

You saw they were beating up Lev. You snickered.

"Y/n! Stop them-"
He was kicked in the face. Your eyes got their color back as you dumped your glass of champagne on him.

"What are you doing??!!"

"Doing what I should've done a long time ago... were over."