Chapter 2: A perfect balance of danger and charm...A whiff of Sweetness!

Stanley 'STAN' Norris vs. Ian 'WILL' Williams

Pix: The crazy hunk, Stan, acted by the sexy Chris Hemsworth

Video: Knock You Down by Keri Hilson ft. Kanye West and Ne-Yo

Dedicated to SHIRERIDER

Cheers!

***

"See you tomorrow at dawn, boys?" Stanley Norris said with a mischievous grin as he watched the tired recruits gathering up their stuff from the uniquely designed tree-like shelves on the training grounds. "And bring your a-game tomorrow because each of you will have to throw me." He added and then burst into laughter when all the recruits groaned in unison. "Aw come on don't be pussies."

"Wow, that session was wild." Rosanne chuckled as she joined a laughing Stan. "You really expect them to be able to throw you? I feel sorry for these guys."

"If they simply follow what I taught them today, lifting me up and slamming me down should be a piece of cake." Stan chuckled as he accepted the bottle of water from the pretty Arrowhead. "That is one of the easiest routines I usually teach."

"Err...that didn't look easy at all." Rosanne drawled. "Maybe it was for you though seeing as you aren't even breathing hard." But for his sweaty t-shirt, Stan didn't look like he had exerted any energy at all.

"Time to rectify that." Stan chuckled as he pulled off the white damp t-shirt he was wearing and accepted a dry black one from a soldier. "Thanks, Abe."

"Time for your run huh?" Rosanne asked as her hot gaze run over the ripped abs of the sexy instructor.

"Yep." Stan responded, putting on the t-shirt. Everyone knew his routine. He always went for a run at the end of their evening training. He crouched down and changed his combat boots for black trainers.

"Man in black." Rosanne muttered as she took in Stan's black t-shirt, black combat pants, and black trainers. "Remember not to go too deep into the forest." She repeated what she always said whenever Stan was about to go for his run. "We wouldn't want any wild animal turning you into their dinner."

"I've told you those animals should rather beware of me." Stan chuckled cheekily making Rosanne roll her eyes.

"And don't forget to grab your gun." She said sternly.

"Yes ma'am." Stan replied smoothly as he always did anytime Rosanne reminded him to take a gun. He had no need for guns where he was going. "See you in the morning."

"How about you call me when you get back?" Rosanne suggested. "We can have a drink or something."

"Sure." Stan said and sauntered off with a knowing smile.

He definitely hadn't missed the subtle hints the sexy soldier had been dropping since they got to the Jungle Warfare School. If not for the fact that he wanted to be respectful to Admiral Mathias, he'd have fucked her brains out already. So far, he'd managed to keep things light and friendly between them. In as much as he had no intention of being intimate with Rosanne, he didn't think some fun banter with the lady would hurt anyone. Maybe after he was done with the Arrowheads, he and the lovely Rosanne could meet up and do their own thing. For now, his zipper was going to remain closed, he chuckled as he broke into a run.

So far, Stan had enjoyed training the recruits. They were not as strong as the people he was used to training but what they lacked in strength, they made up for in determination and enthusiasm. That was great. He always made it a point to go easy on them because he didn't want to hurt any of them. They still managed to look beat after each training though which always surprised him. He was glad that Williams, who he was to train the recruits with, was arriving the next day. He would know the limits of the recruits better.