- Ariel

I took out my phone and texted Manuel and Alex to go to the pier to get Dalvin. I was going to get my girlfriend from my crazy ass ex-wife. I ran out the warehouse and hopped into my dark red Ferrari. I quickly got on the highway making my way to the house in almost forty minutes since it was a hour away, I got out the car texting my men to meet me at the old house. I opened the trunk and grabbed the two guns making sure they had enough ammo.

I went up the stairs and kicked open the door letting it slam against the wall. The entrance was messy, garbage everywhere making it smell awful. Suddenly the lights came on and I looked ahead seeing Gabriela tied up in a chair blood all over her. I looked down at her stomach but nothing was wrong. She looked out of it, her eyes fluttering close like she was trying to stay awake while her mouth was duct taped shut.

"Baby" I whispered and she looked up making eye contact with me. Her eyes widened and she suddenly started to yell but it was muffled. I looked at her confused until I felt a sting in my leg. I fell onto the floor hearing loud muffled cries coming from Gaby and someone walking over me.

"I love your relationship... how you would do anything for her, it's so cute that you rather risk your life for her worthless one" I hear Chase say and I look up sucking in the pain in my leg and he kneeled down to my level.

"You motherfucker" I threatened and he laughed moving away from me.

"Luckily my wife gets to make the decisions and decided that your wife gets it and her brother gets to live" I made sure Chase wasn't looking when I reached for my gun that fell out of my hands and I pointed it at him then shooting him. I stood up despite the pain and saw the blood spilling out from his shoulder. In que I heard footsteps behind me and I was helped up by one of my men.

"This isn't fair! tell them to stand down or I will shoot her" He stood up letting his arm go limp, he pointed the gun at her head making Gabriela cry harder.

"I'm sure you don't want anything to happen to your girlfriend and twins... congrats" He said, I lowered my gun giving my men the signal to do also. I looked behind Chase seeing Alex walking in as the gun was trained on Chase. Alex placed the gun against his head and his eyes widened.

"How about you place the fucking gun down idiot" Alex said and Chase threw the gun my way. I kicked it away from me. I handed my guns to Marvin while I walked over to Chase seeing Manuel coming in.

"Get her out the chair" Alex got Gabriela out the chair and I handed him the jacket I was wearing. I looked at Chase while smiling and rolled up my sleeves showing off my tattoo sleeves. I brought my hand up and my fist came face to face with his nose making him fall back.

"That's what happens when you fuck with my family idiota" I watched the blood drip down his nose. I leaned down grabbing him from his shoulder and squeezing it hard hearing him scream while blood spilled out quicker from the gunshot.

"I'm going to fucking murder you" I punched him again and once he fell down I continued to punched him until I heard a loud sob coming Gabriela. I blinked rapidly seeing Chase all bloody and knocked out on the floor.

"Ariel set him up" Alex said and I nodded my head agreeing with him. I wiped my bloody hands on my jeans and looked back at Gaby. She looked up at me wiping her cheeks and I walked over to her limping. I grabbed the collar from the jacket and pulled her against my chest. I kissed her on the top of her head while she wrapped her hands around my waist.

"W-wait I need to throw up" Gaby pulled away quickly, her face smeared with blood and dirt. She held onto the wall as she threw up. I pulled her back into my arms and as we walked out the house I made sure Gaby was turned away from my men as they dragged Chase out the house.

"You're safe baby... don't worry" I ran my hand down her back and she wraps hers around my waist. I looked beside me seeing her skin becoming pale by the second.

"D-dalvin they took him too..." Her voice was dying down and I looked at her confused seeing her eyes starting to flutter but she was fighting it hard.

"When was the last night you ate or slept?" I asked her and she suddenly fainted in my arms. I quickly picked her up bridal style, brought her to the car and placed her in the passenger seat. I rolled down the car window and looked over at Alex and Manuel.

"I need to take her to the hospital... but you can take Chase to my house.. the basement door is behind the bookshelf next to the door to the backyard, check on Dalvin and see if he needs anything" I said and they nodded their heads. I quickly drove out the driveway and went over the speed limit as I was making my way to the nearest hospital.

-

"How is she?" I asked the nurse who walked out the room.

"Gabriela is fine... she was really dehydrated, hungry, bruised up but that's all. The babies are okay even though they lost a bit of blood, she needs a lot of rest" The nurse explained and I nodded my head. I looked up behind me seeing Gaby through the glass sleeping peacefully. I felt my phone ringing in my pocket and I picked up the Facetime call seeing that it was Aubrey.

"Dad? What happened? Is everything okay?" She asked in a hurry and I smiled seeing her safe.

"Yeah everythings fine... Gabriela is sleeping but she and the babies are okay" I said watching her face look calmer.

"That's good... I'll be driving back home tomorrow because grandma wants us to stay for the night" Aubrey looks behind her and I see mama calling her.

"I have to eat... thank god you guys are doing okay, I love you dad"

"I love you too princess" She laughed at the nickname I used to call her when she was smaller, Aubrey hung up the phone and I got up walking inside the room where I closed the curtain to the window. I sat on the bed and placed my hands on her leg watching her eyes open softly.

"Why did your ex-wife have to turn into a complete fucking psycho?" She said and I smirked slightly just happy that she's okay and that the babies are too.

"I think you know the reason why... but hopefully you won't be like that when I file for divorce" I say jokingly and her eyes widen, she looked away biting her lips keeping her laughing to a minimum.

"That's funny cause I'll be the one filing for divorce... but that won't happen because you love me a lot" I laced my hands with her and she went silent which was weird.

"What are you thinking?" I asked and she rubbed her thumb against my hand.

"You were different at the house... seeing you beating up Chase. I've never seen that side of you before" I squeezed her hand and she took a deep breath in.

"I got carried away, I'm tired of their bullshit and I had to relieve some stress..." She hummed and looked into my eyes with her doe eyes.

"Did I scare you?" I looked at her and she stayed silent.

"Just a little... of course I know you would never blow up on me like that it was just different" I nodded my head and I sat down next to her rubbing her stomach as she fell asleep against my shoulder.

_______________
Stuck - Tink

EDITED 12/27/23

LISTENING TO: NO ONE - LeeHI ft B.I

Thank you for reading ❤️
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50K READS!😭😭

Thank you for reading ❤️THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50K READS!😭😭