chapter 4

(Happy Halloween! And sorry for the slow update.)

After some weeks I've been staying with Ms. Rose and I was extremely thankful for that. I usually stay in her House or the police station with P/n, i don't like to go outside because I don't feel safe. As for right know im Changing into clothes because Ms. Rose is Taking me to the Store to buy some stuff and to get me to go outside again. I got extremely paranoid and anxiety, I jump at the lightest of things and became more jumpy. And the fact that Halloween is around the corner does not make it better! And CJ birthday is on Halloween Day. Ms. Rose already put up the Halloween decorations. and I of course help her I don't want to be a bigger burden to her, She is a sheriff that's a already big burden on her shoulders and I respect and look up to her for that. Anyway back to what im doing, I put a harness on P/n, Witch mite look weird to put a harness on a cat but She likes to go on walks.

I finish getting ready and Walk with P/n by my right Side down the stairs and went into the living room were Ms. Rose is Sitting on the couch to my left Waiting for me. "Oh hey sweetie, ready to go?." She asked looking up from her phone. She ask if She could have a Day off and got the Day off just for me. "Yeah and Im bring P/n with me if that's alright?." I said cocking my head to the left. She look down to my right and Saw P/n in the harness Sitting looking straight at her. "Meow~." P/n said getting up and rubbing against my leg probably getting impatient. " Ok She can come. " Ms. Rose said putting her phone off and put it in her Jean pocket while Walk out the door leaving it open for me to follow which I did with
P/n.

Time skip brought to you by
P/n getting High with smile Dog and grinny.

We got Inside Ms. Rose's Car, She started turning on the car while I put P/n on my lap Sitting next to Ms. Rose. She finally started the car and drove off. Some Tine Passed by and we started to go by the large Forest, Ms. Rose gave a Side glare with piercing Green Eyes looking at the Forest. I noticed this and decided to spoke up. "Hey Umm Ms. Rose why are you looking at the Forest like that?." I said. She just sighed and look back to the Road. " Do you know the rumors about about the Forest...the one about people who go in it never return?." She said with a hint of sadness in her Eyes. "Yeah why?" I ask confused. "One of the people who went missing was my son. " My Eyes widen when she said that. "Im so sorry! But wouldn't he just come home?" I said. "that's the Thing anybody who goes into the forest has never returns. People who tried to do construction there Would have everything mysteriously destroy with the people missing. So that's why no one go near the forest. Even people who went in the forest Taking video's will be found missing with the camera or phone at the entrance of the forest. And when people founded it turn it on and there was Nothing but static." I was shocked from what im hearing.
" So M/n...please never go into the Forest." Ms. Rose gave me a sad smile and I nodded. She went back to driving while I look out the window bored and anxious. As we kept driving I Saw Something Weird as the Car got closer, I notice it has a suit with a red tie, it was really tall and had paper White skin... the thing that shocked me the most was that it doesn't have any physical features on its face. I instantly knew that it was Slenderman. 'Oh hell nah! Fuck that!' I thought and made my Eyes focus on the road not even looking to see if he is still there. 'Must be my imagination' I thought blaming it on my paranoia form the...Jeff and BEN incident.

Time skip.

We finally got to the Store, as we got into the parking lot and parked the Car and locked it, we started heading into the Store. Im surprised no one said a thing about P/n but I don't care as no one bothers us. We finally got into the store and I notice there was a group of people. A girl with black hair and green Eyes and a Black dress with heels. She was arguing with a boy that had Black hair, bright blue eyes a white hoodie and a black T-shirt and Black pants with Black and white Converse, he look awfully familiar but had a face mask on. While a man with Light Brown hair and Green Eyes and he was taller than the Black haired boy, he was wearing a dark blue coat with dark grey and light grey scarf, he had dark blue pants and dark blue and white Converse and he had some stitches on his face, he was trying to break the two up while a girl was squealing. She had dark black hair with a pink highlight up in a ponytail with a red ribbon, her Eyes were also Bright blue, She was wearing a purple hoodie with a dark gray skirt with red and gray stockings with black and White Converse. Then there was a blonde boy, he was wearing a green Legend of Zelda hoodie with jeans, he had blue eyes, he was facing away from the group ignoring them, he was playing on his phone not caring about the argument. There now was a boy with brown hair and dark Brown eyes, he had a dark grey hoodie and black jeans and Black Converse on. There was another male that had brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a brown turtleneck and dark blue sweatpants, his shoes were Black and he was also wearing a face mask. Now the last ones was a girl with brown hair and had dark green jacket with a White shirt under it, she had Brown combat boots on, she had a face mask on too and had an eye patch over her left eye. I just know realize she was holding a little girl that had Brown curly hair with green eyes and She was wearing a pink dress with pink and white shoes, she was holding a teddy bear. I also realize the black haired boy had a husky connected to a leash. The dog turn its head and looked at P/n and I took that as a cue and picked up P/n walked away towards Ms. Rose.