✉ 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

-ˏˋ⋆ 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 moonnoya ⋆ˊˎ-

Dear Kiyoomi,

I know you're reading my last written letter for you even though I am not by your side right now, I also know the sad expression glued on your face as you read this letter, but I hope you could turn your frown upside down and smile. Never cry since you know very well how I get upset whenever you do.

Love, I want to thank you for all the happiness you've brought into my life, from the time you became mine until to my very last breath.

Do you still remember the day I confessed my love to you? You don't have an idea of how much you've made me happy when you accepted my confession and until today I could still clearly remember how I felt flowers blooming inside my heart. At that very moment, I felt like I was the happiest girl in the whole world when I heard your sweet answer.

However, I still couldn't forget the time when I thought you wouldn't reciprocate my feelings for you, I almost died from both shame and embarrassment.

Can you still remember our first three months as a couple? We were so awkward back then, it never failed to make me laugh whenever I remember those embarrassing yet cringe moments we had in our life.

Also, have I told you how cute your awkward self was? It was so cute and laughable at the same time since you always turned red whenever I hold your hands at random times. Sorry, I know I shouldn't be laughing right now but I'm amused. I never knew you could turn redder than a tomato.

Okay, I'll stop now to save you from more embarrassment.

You know for someone who hates crowds with such burning passion, It never failed to baffle me on why you chose to propose in public. If my memory is still accurate, you proposed to me after your team won the match against Schweiden Adlers.

I remember the confusion my 22-year-old self felt when the lights suddenly started to dim as our favorite song played on the speakers. I remembered how Atsumu, Bokuto, and Hinata lead me towards you who was standing in the middle of the court while Meian-san along with Inunaki-san and Adriah-san was standing a few distances behind you holding bouquets of (Favorite flowers) in their arms.

I remembered how tears began to flow out of my eyes when you kneeled in front of me holding a red velvet box in your hands. And when I told you my sweet 'yes', I was blessed to see you smile at me with so much happiness reflecting in your eyes. You hugged me tightly burying your head in the crook of my neck while mumbling how glad you were with tears cascading in your cheeks.

You were the best husband I could ever wish for Kiyoomi. You gave me a fairy-tale-like wedding I could dream off even if I insisted that I wasn't necessary to have one, you fulfilled my childhood dream to go and travel overseas, and lastly, you gave me our three treasures.

Although our life wasn't always full of sunshine and rainbows thank you for staying with me. Thank you for being here for me at every moment when life seems to hate me. Thank you for putting up at my irrational moods. Thank you for being always there for me whenever I need you. Thank you for loving and understanding me. Thank you for being the greatest husband. Thank you for all the smiles and happiness you've given me. And most of all, thank you for all the memories you've given me to take in my afterlife.

You, Sakusa Kiyoomi, mean the whole world for me. I love you till the end of forever and if second lives do exist, I promise to find you and love you once again.

I've lived a full happy and fulfilling life with you and our kids by my side. Even though I am no longer by your side to hold your hand, I promise that my heart will never stop loving you.

I'll be waiting for you in our next lives Kiyoomi. I am excited to see you but I don't want to see you too soon okay?! Live your life with a smile on your lips Kiyoomi. I love you.

Sincerely yours,
Sakusa (Y/n)

------

AUTHOR'S NOTE - EXPLANATION OF EPILOGUE (11/19/2021)

Hello guys, Yuna here! It's been a long time since the last time I wrote a story haha, I missed you all! Life's been busy for me so I haven't had the chance to write again but I hope that there will be a chance in the future where I could.

Anyways, since many people have been confused about the epilogue and (Y/n) dying, I think I really need to explain it now so that everyone's questions would be answered. (Y/n) did not die because of some illness, nor did they take their own life or commit s**cide. (Y/n) died because of old age guys! The timeline of the epilogue SYC took place in their senior years/old age. In short, the epilogue is like the ending chapter of their happily ever after in their lifetime.

I hope that my (messy) explanation answered all your confusion or questions about this chapter! If you have any more questions, feel free to comment them here and I'll try my best to answer them in my free time. I love you all and thank you so much for all the love and support you gave to my first story! 

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ.♡