✉ 𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡ℎ 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟

-ˏˋ⋆ 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 moonnoya ⋆ˊˎ-

How do you even fall in love with someone by just reading their letter?

Sakusa mentally asked this question multiple times to himself. After he realized his feelings for his secret admirer, he frequently found himself thinking about the answer to this question.

He couldn't understand, how can he just suddenly love someone he doesn't even know? Does a person simply fall in love when they read the letters written by their admirers?

Sakusa forced himself to look at his study desk full of envelopes that were given to him by his f̶i̶l̶t̶h̶y̶  fangirls. He glanced at where his sanitizers were before breathing out shakily.

If he read all the d̶i̶s̶g̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶  letters from his fangirls, would he like them too?

Putting disposable gloves for safety measures, Sakusa r̶e̶l̶u̶c̶t̶a̶n̶t̶l̶y̶  grabbed a random letter for him to read.

Well, maybe he'll get his answer after reading all of the letters.

∘₊✧─────✧₊∘

He was wrong.

After p̶a̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶l̶y̶  reading all the letters for nearly 2 hours now w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ w̶a̶s̶ a̶l̶s̶o̶ t̶h̶e̶ r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ w̶h̶y̶ h̶i̶s̶ b̶e̶l̶o̶v̶e̶d̶ s̶a̶n̶i̶t̶i̶z̶e̶r̶s̶ r̶u̶n̶ o̶u̶t̶ , Sakusa didn't even turn to like any of them. In fact, he felt more disgust than like. The subject of the letters he read was all about his face value unlike his crush one admirer who genuinely explains the traits they liked about him.

Sakusa grimaced looking at the opened envelopes above his n̶o̶w̶ c̶o̶n̶t̶a̶m̶i̶n̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ study table. He grabbed every one of the envelopes and dumps it onto the trashcan that was placed beside his desk. After cleaning his hands with sanitizer, Sakusa flopped down to his bed face first and grumbled. He can believe he wasted his precious time reading those c̶u̶r̶s̶e̶d̶ letters.

Lost in his thoughts, Sakusa didn't realize his eyelids slowly dropping until finally fell succumb into a deep sleep.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The weekends have passed and Monday finally came. Sakusa sat on the furthest table at the school's cafeteria while frowning. It was currently lunchtime and he was waiting for his cousin to arrive.

Normally, he would wait for his cousin outside of his classroom so they could both walk together. But today, for some reason his cousin texted him that he should go first to the cafeteria and he'll follow since he was still doing something.

Sakusa absentmindedly sighed, he leaned down to his chair and stuffed his hands on the pockets of his school's uniform. His black eyes scanned the cafeteria in boredom until he saw Komori arrived with the (h/c) girl following him from behind.

He watched Komori and the girl laughed with each other about something they talked about as they walked nearer towards where he was.

"Hey, Sakusa! Is it okay if (L/n)-san join us for lunch today?" Komori asked him while gesturing at the girl beside him.