Chapter 2

You walk into homeroom. Everyone sitting in their desks, tired and bored. You sit in your desk just waiting for the bell. The teacher calls roll.
"Sarah Smith."
(you can use any name you want)
"Here," you say in a low tone of voice, trying to put out the message that you don't want to be here.
The bell rings and everyone goes to first period. Your in math. Your still bored like always. You get good grades, but it doesn't mean you pay attention all the time. You start doodling on your desk. You draw a warfstache or two. The you draw Mark in one of his animation. Then you draw a knife labeled "The Crazed Butt Stabber!" You chuckle to your self. Then the teacher calls you out .
"Sarah, are you listening?"
"Yes ma'am."
You stop doodling and pretend your listening. You zone out while looking at the teacher. You are think about Mark and predicting what games he's going to play today, and how many corny jokes he going to make today.
"I wonder if he's going to play with yamimash," you think to yourself.
You check your phone to see if he posted anything on social media. You check Instagram first. Nothing. Then Twitter. Nothing. Now just sit and think and wait for that last bell to ring.