Day 7 and 8 : Childhood and Destination

Toph was only 12 when she met Sokka, she always had a crush on him, but she didn't think anything would happen about it. They became amazing friends and she decided that was enough. Just to be good friends. But destiny has something else in mind. Years went by. 

And everyone had their own lives. But something happened, Zuko and Mai were having a child, so he called all of them to come and see it.

"Aww. She's beautiful!" Katara said, holding the new baby. 

"IS SHE A FIRE BENDER!?" Sokka said, a little too excited. 

"Sokka. No. She's a baby." Mai said. "We don't know yet Sokka." Zuko said, taking the baby from Katara. Zuko walked over to Toph. "Here Toph. Why don't you hold her." Toph took a step back. And put her hands behind her back. "Oh no! I don't think that's a good idea. I'm not good with children. You know the whole can't see thing." 

Zuko shook his head. "Toph you don't need to see, to feel." "Is that an Uncle Iroh quote?" She said, with a smile. He smiled too. "Maybe, maybe not. Come on, take her."  Toph put her arms straight out. "No Toph. Like this." Zuko moved her arms in the right position. 

Toph felt the small little human in her arms. Toph felt this weird warm feeling in her heart. "She's so small and soft." Toph said, to the group. The rest of the Gaang was melting from cuteness. 

Toph handed her back to Zuko. And then she walked outside. Toph was breathing heavily. What was that feeling!? 

Sokka walked outside behind her. "Hey? You ok?" Sokka asked, touching her back. Toph whipped around and grabbed his shirt. "SOKKA WHAT WAS THAT! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME! I DON'T LIKE CHILDREN!" Toph whispered yelled, in his face. He laughed "It's called Baby Fever. Katara had it all the time when we were younger."  

"Oh, alright then. I want a baby." Toph said, with confidence. He laughed. A light bulb went off in her head. "Yep. I guess you'll do." Toph smiled "Will you have a baby with me Sokka?" Sokka choked on his own spit. "What?! I'm sorry I didn't hear you?" "I asked if you wanted to have a baby with me." She said, again. "THAT'S what I thought you said! No. I will not be a baby daddy! If I have a child, I will be a respectable father!" 

"Alright then, marry me then." Toph said, again with confidence. "I'm sorry...What?" He said, again. "I love you, and I'm pretty sure you love me. So marry me." Toph said, getting frustrated. "Ok. I will." 

See folks destiny always has a different plan. Sometimes your destination was your beginning.