Day 3 & 4: Knockout, Art and Vision

Sokka walked through the Fire Nation Castile looking for Toph. Sokka finally walked into a room and saw the blind young woman laying on the ground.

"TOPH! I FINALLY FOUND YOU!" Toph got startled awake. "AHH!" She immediately started earth bending on who or whatever it was. 

When she stopped, she felt it was a person. It was Sokka. "SOKKA! What the heck! You scared me! Don't you know better than to sneak up on a blind earthbender!" She didn't hear anything. "Sokka? Crap, I knocked him out."  

Sokka woke up with Toph looking down at him. "Have I ever told you, you were a vision?" He said, smiling. "Oh, shut up! I guess you're ok." She got up off the floor. "Sorry I scared you." "Sorry I accidentally on purpose knocked you out." 

Toph walked over to a chair that was in the sun and sat down. Trying to soak it in. Sokka walked over to the desk and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen, trying to capture the moment he sees. 

After a while, Toph curiosity got her. 

"What are you drawing?" She asked across the room.  Sokka stopped "How do you know I'm drawing?" She smiled "I'm blind not deaf Sokka!" "Oh, right." He smiled "I'm drawing you." 

A/N
Sorry this was so short, didn't have any more ideas for it. -AD