two - cute boy

chapter ii.

❝ Stop staring at me ❞

la push, washington
forks, washington
( italicized: speaking russian )

SUNLIGHT PEEKED from behind the blinds making me squint my eyes against the bright light. Groaning, I turned onto my back and rubbed my eyes. I stayed in bed for the next minute or so ― contemplating whether it was worth it to get up or not. In the end, I ended up getting up, dragging myself to the bathroom where I took a shower. After getting cleaned up, I went back to my room to change into some black leggings, a tank top with a hoodie on top, and some plain converse.

Walking downstairs to the kitchen, I listened for my parents, and unsurprisingly I was alone. Without having any food in the fridge, I grabbed my things before heading outside to go to the diner from yesterday to get some breakfast. On my way back I would stop by the store to get some groceries.

Surprisingly, the weather was much better than yesterday; the sun filtered through the clouds, signaling the temporary sunny weather. I walked straight to the Cafe where I ordered some simple breakfast: eggs, bacon, and toast. Finishing my breakfast I made my way back outside and headed straight to the store to buy groceries. Looking around the store I grabbed food, snacks, and drinks. After making sure I had everything I needed, I headed towards the counter and paid for everything.

I went straight home after that and put everything away where they belonged. Now the fridge was filled with food.

For the next couple of hours I spent them going back and forth between the fridge and my room ― I was bored out of my mind. Not being able to stand one more minute in this empty house, I decided to explore further. Anything to get me away from this house. I grabbed my backpack from my room, stuffed it with some snacks, a water bottle, wallet, keys, cassette player, and phone. Looking outside I could see grey clouds slowly forming in the sky which made me grab a hoodie and a beanie, placed them in my backpack with my other things, and finally made my way outside.

As I walked around, I made sure to keep an eye out for anything to do that would keep me occupied the rest of the day ― not wanting to be home. I stopped once I spotted a sign that read 'Forks Transit Center.' Without thinking, I waited in line for the next bus to arrive and got on; hoping it would take me somewhere far more interesting than the dull town of Forks.

With my head leaning against the cold window, my eyes glazed over the scenery that passed by. A couple of minutes on the bus and I was starting to get antsy to go out and explore some more. The sight of the ocean made me sit up straight and place my face against the window to get a better view. Smiling I pressed the button on the side of the bus to indicate to the driver that I wanted to get off. Once the bus made the stop, I thanked the driver before getting out. I practically sprinted towards the beach, not being able to contain my excitement.