FIFTY

"We're living in a fantasy"
__________________________

GABRIELA

"Dad come on on... I hate doing this" Jayden groaned obviously embarrassed that Gabriel was forcing them to take their back to school pictures. Ava didn't seem to care, she just looked tired and wanted to sleep like always.

"What's the problem now? We do this every year and you know that" I smiled and that shut him up quickly making him fake smile for the picture.

"Jayden you're a sophomore and Ava is a first grader this year... you guys should be excited about going back to see your friends and all that school stuff" I nodded my head and Aubrey came downstairs while fixing her waist length hair that was curled.

"And what about me I'm a junior this year"

"Yes you're growing up too fast..." He gave Aubrey a hug making her groan and she moved away fixing her hair and she went to the side of Ava and Gabriel took one last picture. Ava came running towards him and I watched as he let her take a photo of her two older siblings.

"Wait I wanna see the picture?" Aubrey said before her father can put the phone away and he handed her phone. I watched as Aubrey held the phone in different angles to see if the picture came out right and she nodded her head in approval handing the phone back.

"You guys go wait in the car" Gabriel looked over at me and I smiled wrapping my arms around his waist. Once the kids left the house he wasted no time and leaned down capturing my lips.

"How are you feeling?" He asked and we both pulled away.

"Good, just nervous that I'm going to be giving birth in less than three months" He smiled and kissed me again smiling equally excited as I am.

"I'm counting down the days baby... but you'll do great. I'm going to be by your side the whole time" I nodded my head.

"You know it's going to be a year since we've met in December and a year soon since we started started dating" I looked away blushing and he laughed. Has it been a year already...

"It feels like I've known you longer than that..."

"I love you" He said and I pecked his lips one more time before he had to leave to take the kids to school.

"I love you too... you should go before the kids get to school late" I let go of him hesitantly and he walks out the house locking the door.

-

"Are you still coming this weekend... I miss you" I heard the door open behind me and I forgot that Gabriel was still coming back.

"Of course I am, don't worry I didn't forget" Jennie said and I laughed saying goodbye. I felt his presence behind me and I looked back seeing him coming closer and he kissed my lips.

"You're being very touchy today" Gabriel walked around the sofa and sat down next to me placing his hand on my naked leg.

"Aren't I always like this?" He leaned in placing his warm lips on mine and I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer. I moaned pulling away and he starts kissing down my neck, I grab his hair pulling him up knowing that if we continued we could end up having sex making he would be late to work again.

"Isn't Thomas coming from Russia today?" I asked and Gabriel nodded his head trying to kiss me again.

"He is and I'm trying hard for him not to be around you guys" I smiled and he kissed my forehead before leaving me alone.

"I should go, bye I love you" Gabriel said he kissed me again.

"I love you too"

-