Sixteen.

jennie clung to taeyong like there was no tomorrow

jennie clung to taeyong like there was no tomorrow. his silky tongue had continued to explore the secrets of her mouth and her hands had slowly crept up to wound themselves into taeyong's hair. she had felt taeyong's hands glide down her back and slip inside her blouse. jennie moaned against his mouth as she felt the heat of taeyong's hand against her bare back. she wanted taeyong took her now under this oak tree she would have gladly gave herself to him.

taeyong finally broke the kiss and jennie had instantly missed the feel of his mouth against hers. he rested his forehead against her own as both of them panted heavily trying to catch their breaths.

"jen-" taeyong whispered.

jennie brought her fingers to taeyong's lips to stop him from saying anything more.

"shut up." she whispered. she did not want to hear his apologies. he had nothing to apologize about. they held each other as they waited for their heartbeats to settle down. the rain had finally slowed down to a drizzle and the sky was starting to brighten up again.

"i think it's time for us to go." taeyong whispered as the rain finally stopped. jennie did not want to leave the bubble that they had created but she knew that they had to get back to reality inevitably.

taeyong released her and bent down to grab the basket and the blanket. he then reached out and took her hand and they slowly made their way back to the villa.

•••

back at the villa, they immediately headed towards their room to change as the down pour had left them completely soaked from head to toe. jennie went to the bathroom first as taeyong was left in the bedroom to contemplate on what just happened between them.

he headed towards the window to stare at the beautiful scenery outside. he was getting quite nervous as the kisses that he had shared with jennie were getting too intense for his own comfort.

he had made a promise that he would honor her decision to have the marriage in name only but he is finding out much to his dismay how difficult it was to follow through.

jennie finally emerged from the bathroom newly showered and freshly dressed. she was wearing a flower printed sundress that reminded taeyong of flower fields during spring time. her delicate feet were enclosed in wedge sandals that had silk ribbons tied around her ankles.

"it's your turn yong." jennie said with a smile.

after both of them had finished freshening up taeyong had taken jennie out for a drive in the mercedes convertible that he had rented out during their entire stay in italy. jennie had kept asking where they were going but taeyong had kept his mouth shut.