Ch.3 The Inheritance

Start from the beginning

Inside, Hadrian found a lot of dark arts book and a wand which is labeled as the elder wand. 

Hadrian found a letter laying under the elder wand stand and began to read it.

Dear Hadrian:

             I am your mother and I think you didn't know a lot of me. When you found out this letter I am probably dead by He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. I am putting this letter in the vault hoping you could find it when you're 11 years old. I think you might know I am the greatest dark lord's daughter before He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. I think you will find it confusing why you're not looking like your grandfather with white hair. Because an auror stole me from your grandfather and use a blood-adoption potion on me so I look like a family member of the Evans family. There is an wand inside called elder wand and I hope you would find it useful. Make the Grindelwald name rise again and make people fear of our family.

Love,

Lily

A warm tear roll down Hadrian's nose and he started reading the letter again and again.

---After going to the Potter vault--(Which is boring)

Hadrian arrived at the gringotts hall again and called Griphook.

"Hadrian sir, after you finish getting the money you should go to the potions room to get the revealing potion." Griphook said.

Griphook leaded Hadrian down to a room covered with ancient runes letter and a goblin with glasses came and greeted them. The goblin told harry to take a seat and grab a revealing potion from a cupboard.

The goblin inside the potions room and reminded Hadrian that it is painful for the first 5 minutes.

Hadrian drank the revealing potion immediately and a pain started to rise in his body, Hadrian couldn't stand it anymore and fainted.

----Ten minutes later----

Hadrian woke up with a goblin tapping on his head. Hadrian said,"Am I looking the same after drinking the potion?"

The goblin in the potions nodded his head and carried a mirror on the desk. Harry saw himself with blue eyes and white hair. He had grown a few inches and he felt refreshing.

Hadrian thanked the goblin and walked out of the room, Griphook stopped him and gave him 8 boxes with rings inside saying it is a portkey to his properties. Harry wore all of the rings and decided to open his next letter:

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore (Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump,
International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Mr.Potter,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1.
We await your
owl by no later than July 31.
Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

UNIFORM

First-year students will require:
1.Three sets of plain work robes (black)
2.One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear

3.One pair of protective gloves (dragonhide or similar)
4.One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)
Please note that all pupils' clothes should carry name tags.

COURSE BOOKS

All students should have a copy of each of the following:

The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1) by Miranda Goshawk

A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot
Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling
A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch
One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore
Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander
The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

OTHER EQUIPMENT
1 wand
1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set glass or crystal phials
1 telescope
1 set brass scales

Students may also bring an owl OR a cat OR a toad.
PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICKS

Hadrian finished the letter and decided to buy the things in Diagon Alley. Hadrian finished buying everything on the list(except the wand), and decided to buy an ice-cream in Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour.