Ch.3 The Inheritance

"what do you mean?" Harry said confused.

"See it harry potter, or Hadrain Grindlewald." Griphook replied.

The letter said:

Birth name: Harry James Potter/ Hadrian Gellert Grindlewald

Status: Pureblood

Birth: July 31st 1980

Father:  James Charlus Potter(Dead)

Mother: Lily Isis Potter nee Evans(Lily Grindelwald)(Dead)

Godfather: Sirius Orion Black(In Jail)

Known Grandparents: Gellert Grindelwald(Dead)

Harry looked a the goblin asking him what is so unbelievable.

Griphook said,"The child who defeated You-Know-Who is the grandson of the dark lord before him." He said seriously.

"Impossible! I am not a dark lord's grandson!!!" Harry screamed.

"Yes you're, this is the inheritance test, look at it."

Owned Vaults:

Potter Vault: 687(Through Father)

Black Vault: 711(Through Godfather)

Grindelwald vault: 451((Through Mother)

Peverell vault: 45(Through Father)

Gryffindor vault: 2

Slytherin vault: 3

Ravenclaw vault: 4

Owned Properties 

Potter Manor

Grimmauld Place, 12

Grindelwald Castle

Peverell Palace

Godric's Hallows

Gryffindor Castle

Slytherin Manor

Ravenclaw Castle

Hogwarts: 75%

Harry look away from the inheritance paper, and thinking about the properties he owned and the money inside the vaults. "Can you take me to the vaults?" Hadrian said.

"Yes sir, but I will talk about a bit of your past first because of my promise. There is a dark lord named Lord Voldemort which is super powerful and finding his followers named death eaters. Your parents are on the light side of the war so he decide to kill them. But when you're 1 years old. Lord Voldemort arrived at your house and killed your parents. But you're find alive and Lord Voldemort was gone. Do you wonder about the lightning-shaped scar? It is when a killing curse touched you, it will become a scar if you didn't died. So you're famous in the wizarding world and everone called you the-boy-who-lived."

After hearing this news, harry started remembering the night which a high-pitched screen were heard and a lot of green lights.

"Sir, now I will instruted the cart to bring you to the Potter and Grindelwald vault because the other vaults are too far apart."

Griphook called a minecart and pressed some buttons and the cart just went down the mine. When Hadrian first arrived Grindlewald vault he vomited a puddle at the vault door. Harry dropped a drop of blood on the door and the vault door opened.