Xavier vs Aiger!

((Admin:

W E L P eNjOy my HuGe eDiTs In tHiS :'DDDD)

"3 2 1

LET IT RIP"

The two strong bladers announced as they launched their beys into the stadium. The beys spun around tremendously fast as the repeatedly collided into each other; making sparks fly into the air. When the time was just right, Aiger shouted "Z BREAKER!", and gave a huuuge amount of damage to Xcalius!

"It isn't even 5 minutes into the battle and you could already feel the heat between these two rivals!", I spoke. The twos auras shown bright as they watched how their beys were doing.

"Dual...SABER!", Xavier abruptly commanded.  

The beys spun like wildfire as sparks dance in the air, "Z BREAKER!" commanded Aiger as the bey followed it's owner's instructions, increasing it's height and dealing more damage to Xcallius.

" Dual...SABER!"  Xavier yelled hitting the air twice ever so intensly as h bey moved along with the punches. The beys clashed against each other as both of the beys' stamina began to drain out. 

You could tell from the look on both of the bladers' faces that both knew the end was coming,,,and neither was going to give up.

 "Achilles! Use Z Defense!" Aiger yelled intensely, his voice echoing throughout the stadium as his bey immediately sprung into action. 

 Xavier was quick to react cried"Tetra Saber!"as Xcallius hits Achilles giving his bey massive damage. Xcallius swove straight through the powerful Achilles causing it to burst. Talk about powerful!

 " Burst finish. Xcallius wins 2 points!" annouced the announcer as Aiger's eyes widen and his jaw practically fell to the floor. Furrowing his brows he stood in his launching position called the 'Z Launch', it seems interesting...Let's see who will win this match!

"3 2 1

LET IT RIP!" 

The beys spun around while both bladers didnt take their eyes off the stadium for a second. They were both intensely focused, almost seeming like staues!  "Z Whip!" yelled Aiger abruptly as his rubberband burst, a huge sign he was putting his all into the battle now with his resonance. 

"Penta Saber!" Xavier shouted. There was an incredible sight in front of the viewers of the match as Xavier's bond with Xcallius got a lot more powerful right in front of everyone's eyes. He was resonated with his bey, just as Aiger. Whether he was more powerful or not was yet to be decided. Xcallius immediately bring out it's sword dealing Achilles with more damage than Tetra Saber.

 "Achilles use Z Dive!" Aiger growled, Achilles already reaching Xcallius. The tension between the two bladers was nerve wracking!

"Xcallius! Dodge it and use Saber Wall!" Xavier demanded. Xcallius knocked Achilles towards the wall of the bey stadium, using the wall to lock Achilles down and deals it with massive damage causing it to burst and slowly fall onto the center of the stadium. "Burst finish. Xcallius wins with 4 points making Xavier the winner of this match!" The announcer spoke.

The enclosed stadium was completely silent as theaudience processed the incredible feat that just occured. What a match it was! The two bladers walked to each other and shook hands. They exchanged words that were completely blocked out by the loud cheers of the audience. What could be seen was the two friends smiling at each other and the audience.

((HAHAHAHAH, LETS GO

1 CHAP WEEEKS AFTER I SAID ITD BE DONE :'DDD

SO! I NEED ANSWERS! 

FIRST OFF, WHY DOES WATTPAD NOT FRICKING SKIP ONE LINE INSTEAD OF TWO WHEN I PRESS ENTER?!?!?!?

NEXT, SHOULD I DO THE WRITING LIKE DIS? OR KEEP IT IN THE WINNING BLADERS PERSPECTIVE (pretty much like Naru's writing)?

SOO

VOTE

I WORK MY BUTT OFF MAKING IT IN HANAMI'S PERSPECTIVE?

OR KEEP IT IN THE BLADERS PERSPECTIVE AND EDIT IT WITH PROPER GRAMMAR AND PERHAPS MORE DESCRIPTIVE WORDS?

NEXTTT

UHHH,,,,

RIGHT!

what round are we in again?? XDDD

liiiike, i know the winners of the first round but did the winners of two get announced yet? :'DD

anyway! have a great day y'all annnnd yea!!)