#11 Too much insanity

What was that again? Did I just collapsed? I can hear voices..voices..

"Sakura-chaann! Come on! We're going on a mission! Hurry up!" A blond haired man shouted as he call me, wavering his hand at me. Naruto? And there's a black haired man besides Naruto who is just standing there beside him.

He was smiling.

"Sakura are you awake?" I heard Obito's voice as I saw him beside me. I am lying on the same bed, the same bed where I also discovered I was kidnapped.

"Yeah" I said. My head hurts like hell. I feel like something hard fell on it.

"Owww." I cry in pain, as I touch the back of my head. It was covered with bandage. Perhaps Obito wrapped it when I was unconcious.

"I'm sorry." He said. I can feel the sincerity in his voice.

"It's Okay. I know you're insane." I said. Yeah he's really insane, just I thought he's a good person but then..just for a couple seconds, he changed. As if I offended his great ancestor or what to make him that pissed.

Silence. The atmosphere is so quiet as if you're in a library with full of bookworms inside. But then we heard a couple of footsteps on the way in this room. Sasuke. Yep it was Sasuke. What is he doing here?

"What happened here?" He asks as he saw the bandage in my head. Maybe. Or it could be really he felt Obito's chakra so that's why he came here because he's curious. I am really an idiot for thinking he would care or be worried for me. So idiot of you Sakura =_=

"What happened to your head Sakura?" He asks as he walk towards me, and touches my forehead. Wait. Wait. I said WAIT.

"It is my fault." Obito said. He's still standing beside me.

Is he really worried for me?

"You're worried for me? Hah." I said with sarcasm. You must be joking me. He almost killed me yet he's worried now?

"Is there anything wrong to be worried for my future wife?"

WHAT.

WhAT.

FUTURE WIFE YOU SAID?

"Really Sasuke-kun? I'm going to be your wife?" I said immitating a mary-sue voice in an anime I watched. I get up from the bed. I stood up in front of him.

"Hah. You think I would say that? I know you're insane. But I never thought you were this insane. Me? Your future wife? Congratulations, that's the best joke I heard in my whole life. Better than all the joke Naruto did before." I immediately added. With so much sarcasm in my tone.

"You think I'm joking? What else reason we would kidnap you? Held you as a hostage? Do you really think your 'friends' really care for you? They would come and save you?" He said, glancing at me with a smirk.

"Of course they care for me. I am their friends. I'm from Konoha. Everyone care for each other. But no, I'm not expecting to he rescued. I am not the stupid Sakura before, who's life is all for just a one boy, who leave and betrayed his own village." I raise my eyebrow, I return with a smirk.

"Oh..how clueless. Oh Yes, they do really care for each other. For the safety of everyone, they're willing to sacrifice their friend. Yes..that's right. They know how to care." He shook his head, still not erasing the smirk on his face.

I really don't what is he talking about. Sacrificing they're friend for the safety of everyone? Who is he referring to? Me?! No, That can't be! I know they care for me, this man is just spouting nonsense for make me hate my own village just like what he did. Does he think I would believe him?

"What are you talking about? You are really insane. I would never hated my village just because of your words. I'm no like you." I said to him. Why would I believe the most unwanted person in konoha? He's the enemy of my village, so therefore he's my enemy. I'm the one who's insane for thinking he's worried for me.

"You're one to talk Sakura. Remember when you and Naruto found me here in this same place? You begged to join me. You tried to kill me with a kunai yet you can't. You're talking as if you never said and did those. But anyway believe whatever you want to believe." He said, as he give me a look. A kind of look before he leaves.

So he remember those huh? He remember that I tried to kill him with a kunai. He knows that I can't. But he never mentioned when he tried to kill me twice on that time. That time, he really meant to kill me. If only Kakashi-sensei and Naruto didn't come on time..perhaps..

"That was such a conversation." Obito suddenly speak, I guess he was pretty entertained.

"So what do you really think of what Sasuke said earlier?" He asked.

"About my village? Of course they won't betray me." I said with confidence.

"Not that. But about marrying you."

"I'm pretty sure he's joking. Or out of his mind on that time." I said. I rolled my eyes remembering that convo again.

"He's not Sakura. That's really our plan in the first place."

A/N:
What do you think of the update?

I don't promise to update often..but I'll try!

Please comment <3 I appreciate it than the votes :)