Squids and Blindfolds

Draco PoV

Thank Merlin it was finally Friday. Tomorrow was our one month anniversary and I couldn't wait. I had the best plan ever. It would be a complete surprise. Harry was excited too, I could tell because his knee was bouncing up and down and he never seemed to stop smiling. 

We were sitting on a blanket near the lake, listening to the burble of the giant squid as it sloshed around lazily in the water. It was late summer, Halloween was next month but it was still incredibly warm. It was also perfect camping weather. 

"Harry?" "Yes Love?" "What happened to all my clothes." I asked, leaning into him. "I stole them. Along with the hoodie." I grinned. "Thought so. Just making sure no one else took them." 

"Does that happen often?" He asked me. "About once a week. Mostly from Blaise, no matter how many times I tell him they don't fit him." He laughed. 

The sun seemed to think that it was the perfect time to move in my eyes, completely ruining the moment. "How about we go inside?" Harry said. "That sounds great."

As we were walking up to the castle, Harry pulled out his phone and typed something. I nudged him. "What's that about?" "Oh nothing. Just reminding myself I gotta go somewhere on Sunday." I nodded. "SO! What are we doing tonight?" "Oh I don't know. What do you want to do?" 

"I dunno."

"I smell trouble. What sneaky thing are you planning, Love?" "Oh nothing too sneaky." I said with a grin. "Just a surprise. And I'm NOT telling you."

"Sure, sure." He said, holding the door to the castle open for me. "I know, it's so hard to wait." I said as I rolled my eyes. He pulled out his phone again but slipped it back in his pocket a second after he pulled it out. 

"So, where do you wanna go? We can go to my dormitory, your dormitory, the ROR, just sit here in the corridor, what?" "How about your dormitory." He said with a grin. "Sure." 

"I swear, if you come in here any more then you already do, it'll start being yours instead of mine." I said as we walked into the dormitory.

"So," I asked. "What do you want to do?" I said, leaning up against the wall. 

"Oh I don't know. Maybe... no." "What?" "Well I was going to say something but you would say no right away." "That depends. With your cute face I might be able to do what you want." 

He blushed slightly. "What did that embarrass you Harry? You're the hottest boy alive and you know that." I said with a wink. "No I'm not. You are by far." "Aww though I may partially agree with you I am pretty biased because I love you so you are." 

"Dray, Love we could go at this for hours." "I know that's what makes it fun." I grinned. "Plus anything that takes you off that phone of yours." I said as he checked it again. He rolled his eyes putting it away. 

"What do you want me to do Draco?" We were sitting very close now. 

"Damn your eyes are beautiful." Oops I said that out loud. 

"So are yours. Blaise better not walk in on us this time." He said right before he kissed me. 

An hour later, we went back outside. Harry supposedly had a surprise for me. He had blindfolded me with a bandana and led me outside. It's a little over the top, is it not?

"Watch your step." He said as I tripped. "How am I supposed to watch my step if I can't see anything?" "I dunno that's what everyone always says." "Sure." 

"Ok were here." Harry said after a few more minutes. He took off the blindfold.

I gasped. Harry, Pansy, and Hermione had set up a campsite in a clearing next to the lake. There was a fire, s'mores supplies, three tents, and logs to sit on. It was beautiful. 

This was going to be a great night.