Love Potions Again

Harry PoV

I woke up and for a split second panicked. What the heck is Draco doing in my bed? And why in the world is he holding my hand? This isn't even my bed! It took a minute for last night to come back to me as I mentally face palmed. I picked up my phone with my free hand. It was early, but we should get up.

I reluctantly let go of Draco's hand. He stirred but didn't wake. "Draco?" I said. He didn't wake. This was going to be harder than I thought.

I kissed his nose. He didn't wake up. How deep does he sleep? I then kissed his cheek, nothing. I kissed his forehead. Nothing. I kissed his lips. He smiled through the kiss and it finally occurred to me that he had been awake the entire time. He rolled on top of me and kept kissing me.

I broke the kiss and grinned. "Nice trick you did there." "I know right," he said with a wink. "I'm so funny." I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. "I gotta go get ready for class. Snape would kill me if I was late." "You have fun. Don't miss me too much."

~TIME SKIP~

I sat with Draco at our desk awaiting our assignment for today. Snape kept glaring at me like I melted his favorite cauldron. It made me mad.

"Welcome to class." He drawled. "Today we will be taking notes." The class groaned. I grinned. A class period of "taking notes" with Draco sitting next to me. Snape looked at me weird. I smirked at him. "Scratch that. Today we are going to be taking the love potions we brewed." Now it was his turn to smirk.

I looked at Draco and raised an eyebrow at him. He shrugged. "As long as we get paired with each other I'm fine with it. But the one I used on you was not as strong as the one we made in potions in the slightest." "Where'd you get it from anyways?" "Weasley's Wizard Wheezes of course." "That makes a lot of sense."

"Not talking are we Potter? Malfoy?" "No sir," Draco said. Snape eyed us suspiciously. "You two seem different today. Why aren't you fighting." "We came to an agreement sir, since we aren't immature kids." "hmm. Ok then."

"It's more than an agreement." I whispered to Draco with a wink. He grinned.

"Everyone's potions are in the back room. Go get them!" Snape shouted, "And hurry up!"

Draco and I both got up and went into the back room following the rest of the class. Draco grabbed my hand. "I found ours." He said.

We grabbed our cauldron and headed back to our table. Once everyone had their cauldrons and had sat down Snape announced the rules. "Everyone in the class must take their partners hair and put it in their serving of potion. Then they must drink the potion. You may not leave until I am certain the potion has taken full effect.

I looked at Hermione. She was so pale it was frightening. Pansy on the other hand looked giddy with excitement. Then I looked for Ron. He and Blaise were totally ignoring Snape and just chatting. I doubt he even knew we had to take the potion.

I grabbed Draco's hand again. He gave my hand a reassuring squeeze. I was nervous to take this for 2 reasons. One: Like any sane person I was stressed to be outed. Holding his hand was fine in class because we were in the back and no one could see us. Two: I was scared I'd do something I'd regret.

"We should take it." Ya we probably should. But I don't want to. I cut off a piece of his hair and he cut off a piece of mine. We put it in our cup. "Cheers." I said. I drank it. It was sweet, mostly tasting like Dray. Hair gel and cologne, but then something I couldn't quite put my finger on.

I couldn't feel anything for a moment. Nothing but normal stuff. I looked at Draco. He shrugged as if he was feeling the same.

Then it hit me like a train.