Part one!

One no Five?!
Today was one of those days that when you are annoyed in the mornings that you would be annoyed all day. Today was the start of school. My name is Ava. I really don't like school. I am 14 years old and go to Weather High School. I am really antisocial around people that's why I don't have many friends. My bsf is Reese. Anyways today I mark this day as the horrendous disaster. "Ava! I am over here! I really want you to meet my childhood friend!" Reese never told me she had a childhood friend?! "Ava this is Zach my childhood friend!"-"Hey, nice to meet you Ava, I hope we can get along." Damn he was hot. But that has always been the case. Reese always managed to make friends that were boys. "Hey, nice to meet you Zach, I-I hope we can be real good friends." *BELL RINGS* Great now it is first period. I have English with Ms. White. I hate English but the teacher is pretty nice. "Oh hey Ava, didn't know you were in the same class as me." Zach said. "I-oh how um  coincidental." My heart is beating as fast as a lion hunting their prey. "Did anyone tell you how cute you are?" My face turned bright red.
"O-Oh really t-thank you." I had never been so close to a boy before. I never really had an opinion on boys. But this is different, this is real, this is my new crush.