Her Last Guy - Ch02

Chapter 2!

Yay XD Whoever's reading this, thank you XDD

You're awesome :D

~

I woke up at 8.

The sun's rays penetrated my eyelids. It hurts like fawk.

I stood up and stretched a little and opened the curtains. While stretching, I was debating whether to take a shower or not.

Never mind... I sighed. I took my stuff out of my duffel bag and dumped yesterday's clothes in the laundry basket by the door. I pulled out my blue jersey from my drawer, two other shirts and a towel and threw them inside my duffel bag. I stared at my stuff for a long time and yawned. I walked over to the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I brushed my hair a little and applied wax to it, making it stand. They fell down, and only a few stood up. Okay...

I took off my shirt and sprayed deodorant then put on a white shirt and changed into my jersey shorts. I got my phone, keys, and wallet and dumped them in my bag and rushed out of my room.

"Good Morning Alex!!" my mom greeted as I closed my door.

"Morning." I mumbled. "Where's dad?"

"He went golfing with his friends. I have work at 12! How about you?"

I descended from the stairs and entered the kitchen. "I have practice-ish at 10... I'll finish by five."

"What about lunch?"

"I'll probably be eating across the gym since the cafeteria near the gym's closed on Saturdays.. and-" I looked at my mom, she was smiling. "Um.. thanks for the car." Though I sounded like I was thanking her for buying me a new shirt.. She walked over to me and hugged me.

"I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks."

She lay down a plate of sandwich. "Here, I made you breakfast."

"Thank you.." I said. She smiled and went to her room. My phone rang from my bag. Pulling it out, "Hello?"

"DUDE! Shit, I just woke up. It's eight-fuckin-forty! Did you leave??"

"no... I'm still eating."

"Oh." and he cancelled the call.

After i finished eating, I placed my dish in the sink and went over to the fridge, got 3 bottles of Gatorade and a bottle of water, dumped them in my bag and walked over to the cupboard. I pulled out the box of energy bars and grabbed two (mom makes me eat them) and again, dumped them in my bag. I made sure I got everything I needed and opened the door to the garage.

"Alex!" mom called. I knew what this was about.

"Yes?"

"Do you have everything?"

"Yeah."

"Shirts?"

"Yeah."

"water?"

"Yeah.."

"A towel? Your phone?"

"Yes, bye, i'll be picking Spencer up."

"Okay, take care hun!" she finally said.  I heard the bathroom door close. I took that as my cue to leave. I smiled at my new car.

I drove up at Spencer's street and honked twice. He fled from the front door and bid his sister goodbye. "WHOA!!! Hohoho!!! You really got your car!"

I smirked at him. "Get in."

"Way ahead of yeah!" he said, slipping into the passanger's seat. "Bye Spence!!" his sister waved. "Don's stay out to long Stace!"

I smiled at Stacy and went back in and started the ignition. Spencer threw his bag in the back, and I started driving to the gym.

I parked in the back of the gym and walked along side with Spencer. "Whoo~" he whistled "a lot of girls are going to try out today~". He was pointing three girls walking ahead of us. "They should try out for me~ they'll all  be accepted." he added. I laughed at that and punched his arm. Spencer will never change. I turned to make sure I hadn't dropped anything or if I parked my car right. I also saw an awkward-looking girl trailing behind.

Today was going to be quite long.