Chapter 8

I sat on the couch nervous about telling Jermaine I was pregnant with his child.

Would he be mad, happy, or just straight up leave me? I mean, I couldn't blame him if he did. I was after all, his wife's sister and they were expecting a child of their own.

I felt so low. I know Erica and I had our problems but for me to get pregnant by her husband is an all time low.

The doorbell rung and I just looked at the door for a second before deciding to answer it. My palms were sweaty as I reached for the door nob.

I opened the door to a smiling Jermaine. I wonder how long that smile would be there after I told him the news.

"Hey you." He said as he walked in embracing me in a hug.

I just smiled and shut the door behind him.

"You finally got around to missing me huh?" He said with a smirk on his face.

I let out an uneasy laugh. "Yea something like that. I really have something important to tell you and I don't know how you are going to take it." I said looking down at my trembling hands, not being able to look him in his eyes.

"I'm sure it's not that bad. It's not like you are going to tell me your pregnant or anything because that would be really bad. I could just see your sister know, plotting to kill the both of us." He said laughing.

I finally looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

"Oh shit. Your pregnant?" He asked. The smile instantly dropping off his face.

I just nodded my head as the tears freely fell down my face.

"Oh shit." He repeated.

"Can you say somthing other than Oh shit." I said getting frustrated.

"My bad. So what are we going to do about this?" He asked.

"Well abortion is out of the picture." I stated.

"I wasn't going to mention abortion. I would never kill my seed. So, are you happy?"

I really hadn't thought of that at all. After finding out, I kind of panicked.

"I really don't know. I'm upset with myself and the idea of having a baby with my sister's husband. I mean do you realize how fucked up that is? Oh God."

"What?"

"I just realized that since Erica is pergnant, our kids will be siblings and cousins." I said with tears coming out of  my eyes. The thought of that just made my head hurt.

"I already told you that she wasn't pregnant with my baby. There is no way she could be pregnant by me." He said stepping closer to me. He placed his hand on my stomach and kissed my forehead. "I'm going to be here for you no matter what. I promise." He said as he held me which only made me cry harder.

Why couldn't I have found him first?

I pulled away from him and looked into his eyes. They were filled with so much, love? It couldn't be. There was no way my sister's husband was in love with me. Could it?

We stared at each other for a minute and I don't know what came over me but I leaned in and kissed him. I don't mean a little peck of a kiss, but a real deal tongue in the mouth kiss.

I pulled back to see the expression on his face.  He looked at me as if he was searching for something.

"Look Jermaine, I'm sorry I don't know what came over me. I just -" He cut me off by smashing his lips into mine.

I opened my mouth to grant him entrance. Our tongues wrestled in our mouths as we kissed. Jermaine lifted me up so that my legs were around his waist. I started unbuttoning his shirt as he pulled mine over my head. 

He walked us into the kitchen and laid me on my back on top of my kitchen table.

He pulled my pants off revealing my red lace thong. So eager to get me naked, he ripped them off leaving me bare.

"Damn you have a pretty pus*y." Were the last words I heard before he dived in.

I instantly arched my back as his tongue went in and out of me. 

"Fuuucccckkkk." I moaned as I felt the pressure building up in my core. 

"I'm about to cum baby." I moaned,  ready to experience the release I've been waiting on. 

I felt it get closer and closer and just when I was about to reach my peak,  he stopped.

I opened my eyes up and looked at him.  "What the hell Jermaine?!"

I was mad as hell.  You just can't do a woman like that.  It's cruel as hell. 

"I didn't want you getting tired yet baby. " He said as he grabbed my legs and pulled me too the edge if the table.

He slowly pushed himself into me earning a gasp from me.  Maybe it was because the last time we were drunk, but I did not remember him being so big.

He started to pump into me slowly and with every pump he went deeper and deeper. 

Jermaine picked up the speed as he went harder and deeper. 

I bit my lip trying to hold in the moans that desperately wanted to come out.  I felt that tingling feeling creep back up in me and I knew I would reach my peak soon.

"Damn." Jermaine groaned as I felt him pick up his pace.

"Go deeper baby.  Please. " I moaned out. 

He did as I asked and second later I came with him following shortly behind me.

I laid there on my kitchen table with him on top of me as we caught our breath.

I raised up some and pushed him off of me.  He gave me a confused look.

"I just wanna clean you up." I said as I dropped down to my knees and began deep throating him the best I could. 

The rest of the night consisted of us having sex in every place possible until we finally reached the bed. 

Jermaine laid on his back as I laid on his chest while he held me. 

I could hear light snores coming from him and as my eyes got heavy and I began to drift of,  I couldn't help but wish he was all mine. 

Author's Note: Don't hate me!  My life has been crazy lately and I really wanted to just delete this book but I thought it would be unfair to those who have really gotten into it.  Things are getting back to normal so I plan on updating a lot more.  Tusks for sticking with me. 

Enjoy!

I'm doing this from my phone so excuse the mistakes.

Don't forget to COMMENT AND VOTE lovely people!