Ginuwine: So proud of my woman @KimKardashian. She is living proof that life can start at any age, it's ok if you don't have your life in check. Remember that God has a plan for you and that you will make it!

1,000,000 likes ~ 16,090 comments

Since Elgin and I have been married before, we decided against having a large wedding. This new chapter in our lives is about signifying a new beginning for us and we don't need the whole world present for that.

Perhaps that played a part as to why we didn't last the first time around. We had too many people involved in our marriage giving us unsolicited advice. While I wanted Elgin to slow down on the music to focus on the family, his friends in the music industry were pushing him to jump back on tour.

It was best for business.

This is what it meant to make a name in the industry.

Those were the words that they said, yet you don't hear about those people much anymore. They drifted into the background when pop music began to dominate the charts and the men were left trying to reclaim their titles without success.

"What do you guys think?" I ask my children after Sade has snapped a photo of me. 

"It's not my favourite." Kamilla pulls a face. "It seems more like a brunch outfit."

I refrain from laughing

"I think you look perfect." Sade smiles as she snaps another photo of me on the polaroid. 

I turn to my oldest child, "Marley, what do you think?"

I invited my three older children to watch me on try on dresses while Elgin spends the day with Zola and Zacharia. 

"You don't really look like yourself

"You don't really look like yourself." Marley clears his throat. "I know that you didn't want to go all out since you are planning to have an intimate wedding but I think that you should just pick the dress that you really want."

I just stare at him for a moment before slowly nodding my head.

"Ok." I softly respond as I turn to make my way back into the room. 

I'm practically exhausted at this point as I've tried on five different dresses already and my children have shut them all down. Apparently they know my style better than I do but Sade has been living for the more timeless pieces.

I try on my final dress for the day and I don't look in the mirror as I step out for my children to see.

"Oh my goodness." Kamilla starts fanning her eyes. "This is the one."

I breathe a sigh of relief, "Really?"

I turn to Sade who snaps a photo of me and she nods her head while smiling.

"Can we put a veil on her?" Kamilla asks and the man fetches the veil which ends up being as long as the dress.

"You look beautiful." Marley's voice cracks. "This is the dress that I envision you marrying my father in."

"Would you like to look in the mirror?" The man responsible for designing the dress asks and I nod my head.

He leads me to the floor length mirror and I gasp as I take in my appearance. I definitely feel as if the veil takes it to new heights and I keep my head low as I appreciate all the tiny details on the dress.

"How are you feeling?" Marley asks but I don't respond as I keep my head down, not wanting my children to see me cry.

The tears reach my chin before dropping and my children are instantly at my side, holding me in their arms.

"Don't cry mama." Marley squeezes my waist. "This is the moment that you have been waiting for."

"I'm scared." I confess. "I'm tired of being hurt, I can't take it anymore."

"I know." Sade pulls my veil back and rests her face against mine which reminds me of the times when she used to do it as a child. 

"If you don't want to marry dad then we'll understand." Kamilla offers me a reassuring smile. "We won't be mad, we just want you to be happy."

"I am going to marry your father." I wipe my tears away. "I'm so happy with life right now and I'm happier to have you guys by my side."