(MISSION PART 1)

"Crap,now what I'll do" Red eye say as he kick the ball which bounce all the way and land at Red eye's foot again."U can go home if u want Master Lui say that u r free for now"A normal soldier say as he bow and leave while Red eye just stood there and think but in the end just go back home.
*****
"Valt u Kay?..." Free ask as he look at the bluenette who just snap out of his own world."uh,ya"Valt say as he stood up and drink a glass of water while taking deep breathes."U are sweating too much Valt"Free say as he go to Valt and hug while Valt just stood there frozen."lovebirds mind if I ask some questions "a deep voice snap them out and Free quickly pull over and blush while Valt just nod and look down." As u know chief died so I need to investigate Valt drum told me that ur the one who was with him so what happened "a girl with black hair violet eyes ask Valt with no emotion who just meet her eyes and look down again." Hey calm down will ya Homura he just saw another guy dead"Free say as he was bout to push the girl away but she caught his wrist and sent a glare which startled the boy."he was always there when someone died so doesn't that answer ur question and drum did say chief and Valt had a fight chief will never hurt someone without a reason and he must have kill him cause of him knowing  something that we don't know"the girl named Homura say as she grab Valt by the collar and make him look at her." Homura I don't know but............"Valt say as he started crying Homura just sigh and drop him."I'll investigate the room,and u Free De LA hoya take care of ur love"Homura say as she went out.
******
*Ring**Ring*
The sound of a phone ringing disturb a certain albino who was sweating like crazy after dozens of punches at the punching bag.
*Ring**Ring*
"What the.....can't someone let me train in peace" the albino say as he pick his phone and answer with a harsh tone.
"Hello"the albino say."hey Shu how r u partner" a cheerful voice say as Shu just growl."What do u want now....Zac"Shu say as he was bout to throw the phone."oh cmon at least show some respect I'm ur partner ugh anyways I was throwing a party so I thought u wo-"Zac was cutoff by the one and only."Just throw it and not interested I'm not in a mood of watching a dozens of fangirls going crazy and dying by seeing them accidentally "Shu say as he drink some water." Oh cmon Shu at least have my back"Zac say as Shu just say no and hung up.After a few more hours Shu decide to take a peaceful break but looks like the luck is not on his side."Master,Sir Lui is here h-""What the who let him in"Shu yell at his maid who just look down."He enter in forcefully we're sorry sir"the maid say as she bow while Shu just tell her to leave after 3 minutes Shu go and greet the teal male who stand and hug Shu who just raise his hand and his guards calm down and look away."I had a job for u"Lui whisper to Shu who just sigh and nod."I'll follo-""oh cmon we had enough space for u in my car now get in"Lui cut Shu off as he sigh and sit in the car anyways.
****
Lui look at Shu who just peacefully look out the window while thinking something. Lui look down to see his one hand away from Shu he started to put his own hand on Shu's hand but when he do Shu just snap it away and glare at Lui."What was that shirasagi"Shu say as Lui's bodyguard tense up but Lui just chuckle."U see there was that paper I want but ur hand was on it"Lui say as he point at a paper down on Shu's hand Shu just hand him the paper and put his  hand on his own lap and look away again while the bodyguard are still tense up and were bout to say something but Lui shut them.....
"When is Raven gonna come back" Shu finally spoke as Lui look at him."She is already back"Lui say as Shu just hummed but was happy inside.
*******
"So what do u want me to do" Shu say as he sit on the couch and look at Lui."U just have to go at the party"a voice take there attention as Shu and Lui both look at the direction to see the girl laying on a lion statue across the stairs with her eyes close. Both boys stand up while the girl jump and do hairflip.

 Both boys stand up while the girl jump and do hairflip

(Just for u to know how she looks with both her eyes close and open)"Raven" Lui say as he watch her little sister open her eyes and nod

"Raven" Lui say as he watch her little sister open her eyes and nod."Shu I want u to go to the party"Raven say as she walk to the male."Which party"Shu say as he finally snap out of his thoughts."the  party thrown by Zac "she say as she look at him." But I don't wann-""I want u to kill Akira"she cut him off and look away."U mean the popstar but y"Shu ask while the girl sigh."His dad make my uncle to commit suicide now I want he's dad to feel the pain I and aunt felt,so plz kill him for my sake and if u didn't I'll kill him"she say as she clench her fist  and look at Shu who is thinking."I'll be glad to do it but y didn't u kill him by urself"Shu ask as the girl just look away."if she get near him she may become insane and her powers will be release due to that we can't let her we don't want anyone to know not yet so we decide u never fail do u....?so put best decision is tolet u handle it"Lui answer for Raven who is on a verge of crying and hatred Shu just look at her and nod."I'll be glad to take this job just for u Rae u have always been a help and now helping a sister will be good"Shu say as he hug Raven who just thank him and stood up."Cmon we need a bride/maid for u and I now a certain who will make a perfect for u"Raven say as he lick her lips while Shu just gulp in nervousness.
*****
*knock**knock*
"Um mind telling me who is she/he"Shu ask while Raven just nod.
" um how can I help u"a certain fellow open the door making Shu gulp and the girl chuckle.

It's..................... Him/Her