Chapter 38

(y/n) Pov.

Today is my first day with a fake boyfriend and I have to admit I'm a little excited. I received the text with the name in the morning and I have to say I'm not disappointed. 

~Timeskip to the end of the Volleyball training brought by Ratsumu~ 

Hinata runs in the gym screaming "can anyone tell me why the great king and aoba johsais ace are here and on their way to the gym?" I smile a little while the rest of the team looks clueless or frightened that they forgot a game or something like that. I clear my throat and now everyone looks at me "I guess it's my fault." I say smiling "And why are they here?" Daichi asks me but at the same time Iwaizumi and Oikawa enters the gym and answers. "I'm here to pick up my girlfriend and the trash followed me." Iwaizumi walks to me and because my back was facing him first he from the back and lays his head on my shoulder. He then looks at me and greets me "Hey babe, you're ready to go? I remember I heard you saying that your parents aren't home." That was the point I start blushing but I decided to continue this "Hajime, love, please wait a second they have to finish cleaning first." I give him a little kiss on his cheek  when I look up I see very much extremely confused faces and an angry Daichi. "(y/n) what is he talking about?" Daichi asks me and I give him a bright smile "Did I forgot to tell you that Hajime comes over today. Sorry. But could you all please hurry I want to have some time with my boyfriend." The team still stand there in shock dachas face turns red and Iwaizumi decided to continue our little game "(y/n), you know that school is canceled tomorrow for me. I could sleep at your house and bring you to school tomorrow." I smile at him "what a great idea, we'll do it like that." Daichis face gets more red and you can see how angry he is. "You won't do that" Daichi says and I look him in his face "We'll do it." The next thing I hear was Tsukishima snicker it gets louder and turns into laughing. "I like your attitude with this things" he says. While Daichi gets more angry. That was when I decided that it was better if we run so I take Iwaizumi and and whisper to him "run after me." He nods and I start running. Iwaizumi follows me Oikawa follows too, I think he's scared alone at the crow's net. I think this is understanding. 

Iwaizumi and I run until we reach Daichis and my house, there we enter and run to my room, then I close the door hoping that he would stop chasing us but I was wrong. "(y/n), open this damn door, I just want to talk." "Sure...I'm a 100% sure that you're going to kill me when you open that door." "I won't kill you, I would only kill Iwaizumi." Daichi screams through my door. I look at Iwaizumi and asking him with my eyes if I should open the door and if we should tell him about all that. He nods slowly and I open the door. "So Daichi, we have to tell you something." He looks at me confused and a little bit scared. "Now I'm really scared please don't tell me that you're pregnant." "if  I would get pregnant. You're not allowed to talk with anyone about this but this relationship is fake." 

And so Iwaizumi and I spend an hour for explaining everything to Daichi. "I'll understand and I won't tell anyone about this and Iwaizumi I'm really sorry when I have to be rude to you but I think it would be bedder to be a little bit rude for the beginning until I'm 'okay' with this relationship. I think a week or less will do it then I could be alright with it and behave normal around you." Iwaizumi and I nod and then we decide to watch a film together and order Sushi. 

After eating dinner and we watched two films we decided to go to bed. It looks like Daichi believes us because he let Iwaizumi sleeping in my room and because he had to work on a Projekt for school and wanted to FaceTime Suga and Asahi for that. He promised me that he would talk about my 'relationship' with Iwaizumi to try to get a reaction out of Suga. 

(a/n) another Chapter wow, I'm surprised that I was able to do this. I'm curious when I have time for the next Chapter. I love you all and see yaa <3<3