Chapter 3

Marinette and Alya were the second ones there. First were Adrien and Nino of course. Ms. Bustier was shocked, she thought that they would be the last ones there. Guess she was wrong.

When everyone got there, the bus was in front of the school they still had 5 minutes before they had to leave so Ms. Bustier explains a bit more.

"It'll take 2 hours and 30 minutes to get there, some of us will have breakfast, lunch, and dinner together, the others will have meals with their families if they are staying at the hotel. No, we will not be eating with the royals but we will still be in their home so you need to behave correctly or else you might be kicked out. We will be sleeping at the palace so no misbehaving. The rest of the rules will be told when we arrive there. Since it is early you may sleep on the bus now everyone please get in," Ms. Bustier tells the class and the all get in the bus.

They all look around and realize it's one of the luxury buses. They all pick a bed and sleep. They all wake up 30 minutes before they reach the palace and Lila starts telling a story about how she knows the prince and princess.

"So basically the prince has a crush on me so he told me that he was the prince and that he couldn't hide it from me," Lila says and everyone awes except Adrien, Nino, and Marinette.

Lila continues her story while fake blushing, "Well yeah he likes me but we can't date since he is getting married to the princess. I feel bad for him because the princess is rude but in front of people she acts like an angel basically the opposite of Marinette when it comes to personality. I found out who she is by accident. The royals will act like they don't know me so they don't draw any attention to me."

Everyone growls because if someone is the opposite of Marinette personality wise then they must be the worst person ever. Alya's jaw drops because she finds out that Lila was lying, Marinette growls, and Adrien and Nino just ignore her. After waiting for 20 minutes they reached the palace. Marinette realized that this was her childhood palace where she and the prince used to play together. They all walked out of the bus and that's when they see the King and Queen of China and the King and Queen of England. Marinette gripped on to Alya's arm to prevent her from running up to hug her sisters. Adrien smiles at his brothers secretly. Bridgette and Tikki notice Marinette so Felix and Plagg put an arm around their wives.

When everyone is listening attentively they start to talk, "Welcome to the Royal French Palace, before we start it has come to my attention that someone knows my youngest sister and brother-in-law, can you tell me who?"

Everyone points at Lila while Marinette and Adrien grin mischievously. Tikki looks at Adrien and Marinette pointing at Lila and starts her plan.

"Now Lila isn't it? Well I understand that you said a girl named Marinette is the opposite of my sister, well then Marinette can you come to the front?" Tikki says and Marinette makes her way to the front blushing while Alya follows behind.

"Now correct me if I'm wrong but you are Marinette and class president and this is Alya you're deputy?" Tikki asks and they nod.

"Ok then raise your hand if you think Marinette is a good class president," Everyone even Chloe raises their hand while Lila does hesitantly.

Tikki smirks that's all she needed so she calls over Bridgette to continue, "As my older sister was saying, you said Marinette is the opposite of my younger sister... how.... Marinette is a good leader, respectful, kind, a great friend and person according to your classmates and our research. That is exactly how my sister is and never call her rude or anything negative again because next time we won't act as kindly."

She walks back to where she was and Plagg walks to the front, "Putting aside what you said about the princess, you said my brother has a crush on you... my brother would never fall for a manipulative liar."

Everyone gasps at his words and looks at Lila shocked that she lied.

"Also if someone from this group told someone your lies it cause a problem and we could clear it up easily but for you it might not be that easy. By the way you are no longer welcome here so you can watch the coronation from the tv," Felix finishes for Plagg. A few moments later Lila's mom comes and starts pulling Lila away yelling in Italian.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! Lila's gone. Sorry if you wanted her here but I just knew I couldn't put up with anymore lies. I also want to thank you for the 3 reads. I know it's not a lot but each one means a lot to me. I'll see you next chapter and knowing me that will be soon since they are already made, I just have to edit them. Bye Angels!

 Bye Angels!