The white Lie and sweet new 'Home'

Start from the beginning

"Wait a minute Mr. Crowley," She called him out as Crowley stopped in his tracks.

He turned around and frowned at her, "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I know this is an all boys school but u-um I don't have any clothes besides the ones I have on, and the spare clothes in bag. Nor do I have any feminine products. It is a necessity for females after all." States Rei.

'Beside I don't wanna wear it everyday and smelling like a Raremon.' She shuddered at this thought.

Crowley thought for a moment, "I suppose your right. Though for clothes I know someone who can custom-made clothes for you. Let me just give him a quick call." He told the girl as he pulled out his phone.

"OK."Said the black haired girl.

"Hello? It's me. Ah we have a mishap during the ceremony but it's taken care of now. Or well partly..." He said on the phone while muttering the last part. "Anyways, can you come down to the library? Alright thank you." Crowley ended the call.

"He'll be coming." He told her as they waiting for the person.

---------------------------

 10 minutes have gone by

 Rei and Crowley waiting for this mysterious man to appear.

"Ah you're finally here Crewel." Crowley said standing up.

As Rei turned her head to see a tall handsome man appear. The man's hair was parted to the side with a longer section colored white while the shorter was colored black. His grey eyes narrowed and wore silver studs in his ears. Though what peaks the her attention was his clothes. As he was wearing a tuxedo that consisted of a black dress shirt, red tie and a black and white vest. He was also wearing red gloves while over his tuxedo was a thick black and white furry coat.

'Ah. He is Cruella 2.0.' Thought Rei and the digimon who has unique fur or feather's shuddered in fear, 'May this man never meet us.'

"What an adorable puppy with unique eyes!" Exclaimed the man as he approaches her.

Examining Rei closely with sparkle in his eyes, "Are we finally having a female student? I'm tired of seeing those other dirty puppies. I can finally make a female uniform!" He happily stated.

"Yes, Rei, this is Divus Crewel, an alchemy teacher at our prestigious college. Divus, this is Rei." The headmaster replied.

Rei approaches her left hand at him, "It's a pleasure to meet you mister Crewel."

'What a polite girl unlike the mutts her at this college.' He gaves her a small smile and shakes her hand, "It's the pleasure to meet you as well miss Rei and call me Master Crewel as well."

She eyebrowed at him and shruggs, "Alright master Crewel and please call me just Rei. 'Miss' makes me feel old."

The man smiled at widely. 'My, what a cute and polite child.'

Rei turned at Crowley, "Is this the man you mentioned Mr. Crowley?"

"Correct." States the headmaster and he turned at Crewel, "Rei is not going to be a student here. I just need you to make clothes for her."

"I know I overheard from the new students that walked by my classroom. I'll do it but I'm still making a uniform for her. After all, I'm not passing up this opportunity in front of me and it's a shame for her to go to this college such a waste of magic." Said Crewel.

Crowley nodded, "I'll leave you to it then. I'll be outside when you're done." He said walking out the room closing the door behind him. 

Leaving the two alone Rei looks at him as he patted her in her head. 'It feels nice. Now I wonder why my Digimons like so much that I gave them their headpatt.