Chapter 3 : attack?

Start from the beginning

He really changed. He's dark brownish hair to blonde, his cute small nose to a perfect one, cute face to a handsome one, from his thin lips to a plumpy kissable one , from a skinny boy to a hot man. He really changed. Even his personality. I was looking at him for 5 solidminute's when suddenly...

"Somi: unnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!" she shouted at me.

"Yoon: yah! why are you shouting at me?! you know i have ear's right why shout?" i asked irritated.

"Yuri: unnie we have been calling you like a hundred time's ." 

"Somi: where are you even looking that you flew off the universe unnie?"

"Jieun: more like WHO. Soooooooooo am i talking to the future Mrs.Choi?" she daid teasingly.

"Yoon: what? hahahahahaha nice joke. I'm not staring at him!" i said irritated by their teasing.

"Somi & Yuri: oh really?" they both said wiggling their eye brow's. 

"Yoon: shut up! i didn't look at him i just saw him okay?!" i said trying to make an excuse.

"Jieun: ohhhh really what about " his cute face to a handsome one"?" she said clearly saying she red my mind a few minute's ago. uuuhhhhhh why didn't i shield it?! i'm so stupid!!

"Yoon: stop it! i just noticed it okay ? but i still don't like him." i said while mentally scolding myself for not shielding my thought's a while ago.

After a few minute's of teasing me i saw the gate's of the academy open and some pupil's entering.

"Yoon: alright enough teasing. Let's go inside the gate's are already open." i said trying to stop them teasing me and also a little excited to see the inside of the academy.

"Jieun,Somi,& Yuri: yeah yeah." 

The 4 of us came inside and all of our jaw's drop. Everything that our eye's landed in was magical and enchanting from the crystal chandelier's to the black and gold design's in the room's. We were exploring everything until suddenly my cousin Mark (the school director) spoke yes he is also my cousin so  even if i get in trouble i won't face consequences hehe.

"Mark*speaking on the speaker*: attention student's and pupil's please come to the Main room for  the announcement in a few minute's thank you." 

Then finally we saw our maknae Suzy. We all hugged each other then we came in the main room. 

"Yoon & the girls: wowwwwwww." that was the only word that left our mouth's .

" that was the only word that left our mouth's

(this is the pic of the main room. ik too cliche but it's pretty tho;))

The Main room was beautiful. Too beautiful. I looked at my right and saw my oppa's walking toward's us.

"Jin: so baby sis do you like it?" he asked smiling. I smiled back and said...

"Yoon: nae(yes) oppa it's beautiful." then suddenly i heard someone's voice.

"???: Yoonnieeeeeee!!!!!!" she said while running to me then i turned and saw my unnie's Black pink.

"Yoon: unnieeeeee's i missed you guy's!!!!" i said running to them and hugging to them. We were group hugging when Jin oppa faked cough.

"Jin: *fake cough's* what about *fake cough's* me? *fake coughs*." he said . We all laughed and Jisoo unnie ran to him and hugged him. 

"Jennie: ewwww get a room love bird's." Jennie unnie said irritated while we all laughed at her comment.

"Jisoo: eggscuse meh? how about you say that to you and Taehyung cuddling with each other the other day?" Jisoo Unnie said while we were oooing. 

"Lisa: hahahaha Jennie unnie is blushing." Lisa unnie said in a teasing tone.

"Jennie: say's the one who had a date last sunday and ended up making out in her car." Jennie unnie said exposing each other.

"Yoon & the girl's: sana ollll may jowaaaaa ( a filipino slang word meaning hope every one will be in the same scenario/situation and jowa is boyfie)." we said at the same time.

"Jimin: hahahahahaha n-

*Bang*

before oppa finished we heard a loud bang and saw black smoke behind a guy. He was wearing a cloak , mask, glove's , and his clothe's was full black Then every one ran behind the right part of the room . They were behind My oppa's and unnie's and some other student's so i was in the middle while the guy was on the left part of the room. He was in the entrance and he was draining some one's energy........Yeonjun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Author-nim: okiii guy's i decided to update today bacause i just finished my module in e.sci and i swear it's like an exam but anygay's i wonder who's the guy in the black cloak. any gayssss byeeeeeee

stay safe and healthy 

                                            -author-nim:)

(I have only edited half of this chapter because I made five more chapters and I'm gonna publish all of them soon and its really late so I would have to continue editing this chapter on another day but I hope you guys like it!! Don't forget to vote!)