☙ 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗜𝗗
𝗗𝗘𝗗𝗘 | 𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟 📍
             ▃▃

"Uh uh where you going miss ma'am?" Lady questioned me as she looked back at me with a glass of red wine in her hand

"You looking reaaal cute and when you get your belly done?" She threw questions my way.

"Uhm .. Melo is taking me out and I got this all done a few weeks ago with Ajani," I explained.

Her eyes widened.. "huh, Melo? The club owner .."

I nodded my head, "yeah... its a friendly outing."

"Hm, I hope so. He's a grown man ... and your still considered underage .. please be careful and turn on your location."

"How old is he?" I asked .. starting to second guess this whole outing.

"20 sum ... not sure exactly."

"Maybe I shouldn't go.." I muttered.

We had been communicating for a few weeks now .. and I enjoy our conversations. He's very mature then any guy I've met.

As I was about to text him, never mind there was a knock at the door.

I slowly opened it and my eyes widened seeing Melo standing at the door ... looking fine as ever.

"You ready to go? Wassup Lady," he waved at Lady and sent a tight lipped smile his way.

"Uh ... yeah I'm ready."

He took me by the hand and lead me outside and straight to an all black hellcat. Tinted windows and big body rims on em .. I couldn't wait until I got a car. This shit was beautiful.

Welp .. I gotta learn how to drive first.

"Where we going?" I questioned him.

"My crib .. a nigga tired but I figured I get us some takeout, watch a movie ... just kick it; that cool with you?"

I nodded my head; "can we get chinese?" I inquired and he nodded his head before pulling off.

The ride was silent except for the low hum of the radio ... Melo placed his hand on my thigh.. causing me to freeze.

I wasn't uncomfortable... but I wasn't used to this so it was a strange feeling for me.