"We ran tests on Gabriela and the babies... good news everything is good, she and the babies are doing well. The bad news is that she was extremely stressed and exhausted. Gabriels needed some rest and we have a IV bag on her for slight dehydration but other than that they're fine. On another note when you go home, make sure she isn't doing things that may be too extreme for her and the babies... have her rest but also have her do some walking around the house" She said and I nodded my head feeling a wave of relief. I look back seeing Dalvin asleep.

"She's been sleeping for a while now but now she's asking for you. Gabriela is on this floor just go to the first room on your left" The doctor points towards the room and I jog down the hall. I open the door quickly hearing sniffles. The door automatically closed behind me and I smiled quickly but it was replaced by a frown when I saw her stained wet cheeks while she was rubbing her baby bump.

"I was so scared... oh my god I could have hurt the b-babies" Her voice cracks breaking my heart and Gaby looks up at me with her red eyes and cheeks wet only noticed by the moonlight from outside.

"This would have never happened, If I would have just told you the truth about your brother" I walked over to the bed and sat down next to her, lacing my hands with her cold ones. She placed our hands on her stomach and I felt the slight movement.

"I'm sorry for how I was acting towards you... I was childish. You not telling me wasn't the problem, Dalvin showing up unannounced... he's an asshole but I love him too and I need time to forgive him..." I shake my head, pulling her close to my face and I tasted the salty tears in our kiss and I pull away breathless moving the strand of hair that was in her face.

-

I listened to the shower turning off and the door opened revealing Gaby walking in the room naked. She threw the towel on the couch once she finished drying herself off and she came to the bed, laying down next to me. She turned her back to me and I sighed, shutting off my computer and I placed it on the nightstand beside me. I ran my hand down her back softly and turned her around so her belly was against mine.

"Baby I love you and I'm sorry again... I know what you're trying to do and it's not gonna work" I said whispering in her ear and she chuckled.

"Get used to it..." She sat up and I watched her eyes flicker down my stomach and then to my face. 

"I know your horny too babe... pregnant women are the horniest" I say and she rolls her eyes and climbs onto my lap letting her belly come in contact with mine again.

"You may be right but I won't give in" She pecks my lips once and get's off my lap, sitting down in front of me. I instantly felt myself get hard and I grabbed a pillow covering it.

"Very funny bambina" I sit up watching the smirk on her face grow when she looks down on my dick.

(babygirl)

"Turn around" I say going to the edge of the bed kneeling against it. She laughs shaking her head ignoring me but a few minutes later she mutters fine and turns around and moves towards me facing her ass to me.

"Good girl" I grabbed her by the arms and held them behind her back. I used one hand to grab hers and my other to touch her already pussy wet showing me that she was ready, I push myself inside of her watching as she shakes her head and moans. I grip her forearms and once I'm in deep enough I pull out and start pounding roughly inside of her hearing her moans growing louder and louder by the stroke.

"My boobs" Gaby whined mixed with a moan and I let go of her arms and moved forward grabbing her huge breasts, tugging on her nipples hearing enjoying the sound of her whines and moans. I continued to fuck her tight pussy and felt her clenching around me several times making me groan.

"S-say fuck!- something to me!" Gaby moans loudly and I knit my eyebrows together trying to understand what she wanted.

"In Italian!" I smiled and lean forward placing my lips next to her ear licking and kissing it. I enjoyed the sounds of her pants and soft moans spilling out her small pink lips before I said something.

"Non vedo l'ora di sposarti, cazzo, non potrai camminare per la nostra luna di miele" Of course she didn't know what I was saying but I know that whenever I talk in Italian she gets wetter, turning me on even more. I ran my hand up her thick thigh and placing my finger on her clit watching her mouth form into a o. Her juices start to drip down my hand and her moans grew louder making my dick even harder.

(I can't wait to fucking marry you, you won't be able to walk on our honeymoon)

"Fuck yes... just that like that!" Gaby let out a high pitched moan and I used two fingers. She was a moaning, screaming mess beneath me. I stood up straight placing my hands on her waist, holding her tight enough to have some grip. After a few minutes I turned her around and slid in easily while pushing her legs open. I leaned in not being able to completely lay down because of her belly and I placed my hand over her mouth trying to quiet her as much as possible. I could feel her gripping me tight and I held onto her leg tighter with my other hand.

I couldn't help myself and groaned loudly receiving giggles from her. I started to move my hips faster getting higher moans from Gaby telling me that she was extremely close. I moved my hand away from her mouth and on her clit again and started to move my fingers in a circular motion.

"Mhm yes" Gaby moaned and I continued going a little rougher feeling her moving her hips too. We both moaned loudly and I felt her squirt all over my hand and onto the bed. I came inside of her and when I pulled out I saw our cum running down her inner thighs messing up the bed underneath.

"You see... I knew you couldn't last long" I pat my girlfriends head and she looked away blushing while I grabbed a towel from the closet and cleaned her juices up.

"Have you talked to Dalvin ever since?" I asked helping her off the bed so I can change the bed sheets before we go to bed.

"No I haven't... I will eventually but not now Gabriel, I already told him what I had to say and now I just need my space to think" I nodded my head throwing the dirty bed sheets in the hamper.

"I know baby... I'm just glad you talked to him already" I kisses her lips before walking away to the closet grabbing new satin navy blue bed sheets.

_______________
Private Show - Little Mix

EDITED 12/23/23

LISTENING TO: Drama - Aespa

Thank you for reading ❤️