Episode XXXII (Rise Of Skywalker)Blue Butterfly

Começar do início

"Ben..." Voe murmured , trying to scoot away from me as I pulled her lightsaber to my grip with the Force. "You killed him. You killed the Knights' Master. Ren..."
"Of course I did. I'm a murderer, remember?"

Finally, I woke myself up from my dreams, or memories, my arms still wrapped around Eclypse tightly. I couldn't bear them any longer...
I'm surprised Eclypse stayed in my hold all night long, I didn't expect her to. I had went to pull her closer and attempt to sleep again but I felt her shift and she groaned then rolled over to face me, eyes hooded from tiredness.
"Good Morning..." She said drowsily.
"Morning, " I replied, holding her cheek... the one with scars. They may have healed physically but it's obvious they still haven't healed emotionally. "No sleep I'm guessing?"
Eclypse nodded in response, shutting her eyes and yawning. "It's normal for me.... rarely ever getting a good long sleep, staying up and staring out the windows. It's all a routine."
Pulling her closer, I sighed and caught a wiff of her faded perfume.
Lavender...

"Come on, lets go do something, we have a few hours till they tell us the votes so might as well." Eclypse got up and stretched then went over to the closet she entered it and slid the door shut. I could hear the rustling of her getting undressed and finding another ravishing thing for her to wear. I sighed and rolled out of bed as well. Stretching, I moved the curtain a little bit, looking out the window. Squinting because of the amazing brightness, I could see all the people squabbling with their sales and shouting their wares.

What would it be like for them if I had them under my thumb?
I wondered, backing away from the window slowly. Eclypse came out, beautiful as always, wearing a flowy blue summer dress, and her hair was down in its natural curls. She grinned as she came towards me, and doing a quick peck on my cheek.
"You look gorgeous..." I told her.
"I- th-thank you..." She said quickly as she looked to the floor. I knew what she was thinking about. I didn't even need to read her thoughts or need her to tell me. But I'm not going to push the subject farther.
"Let me go get dressed then we can go do something, alright?" I spoke and Eclypse nodded.

*******

"Are you ready, Miss Nova?" I asked slyly holding out a gloved hand for her to take.
"Why wouldn't I be?" Eclypse responded with sarcasm and playfulness in her voice. She took my hand in hers nonetheless. I smirked. "Now, where to?"
She hummed in thought as we walked down the beautiful hallway. "I was thinking maybe we could go into town, just go see everything...."
"You know, this is actually my second time here, so you are going to have to show me around." I cooed. Her eyes widened at my statement, obviously surprised at the amount of times I've been to Naboo. "Well then, I guess I will." The chocolate skined woman said then smirked.
"Lead the way." I answered.
Eclypse smiled and guided the both us out of Theed where everything was just amazing. She showed me around the town as if she grew up there, telling me a little about the people and culture and I paid close attention because it was one her many interests. I have no idea how much time we spent out but it was well spent. And one thing that was relieving was no one knew who we were to the First Order.
"Okay, there's one more thing we need to do before we go back." Eclypse said while tugging on my hand. "And what might that be?" I inquired as she brought us away from the busy city and closer to the water. Eclypse just looked over her shoulder at me and smirked saying nothing. My question was soon answered when we reached the lake.

"Every time I come to Naboo I have to go to the lake, so this is the last thing I wanted to show you...." Eclypse beamed, letting my hand go to fiddle with her own.
The air was fresh and the surface of the large lake glittered in the sunlight.
"It's amazing, Nova." I chuckled, using the name she prefers to which a light blush crept onto her freckle covered cheeks.
I immediately covered my eyes as she started to remove her dress just leaving her in undergarments. "Do you mind explaining to me what you are doing, Commander?" I asked.