2💔

3 years later

Rebekah walked into the compound. Rebekah pointed "Witch bitch leave before i murder you. And they cant stop me you got me into a car accident 2 years ago."

Davina scoffed and walked out." Almost worked."

"If it isnt the sister thats kidnapped the doppelganger" Klaus scolded.

"I did not kidnap her i left with her. She was leaving town when i went and threatened to kill her." Rebekah said.

"You don't seem to be proving your case" Hayley said.

Freya got up and walked over to Rebekah half way there she started to stumble Rebekah vamped and caught her." What the hell."

Freya stood and looked at her sister. "Either you were pregnnat or she was. I can sense the little girl."

"How" Rebekah asked stunned.

"Dahlia said there was another firstborn" Kol said.

"Umm before you yell at my brother keep 3 things in mind you wanted revenge on Nik. He needed her blood. And you weren't in the right thinking space 3 years ago." Rebekah said."Also keep in mind that what y'all went through with Hayley was nothing compared to what we went through. You try having 20 witches trying to kill you  a day"

"How do you know what we went through little sister" Klaus asked.

"Umm umm sorry Lijah" Rebekah said.

Everyone turned to look at Elijah."You knew" Kol asked.

Katherine walked in carrying  Naya."Rebekah she's gonna kill you. Why didn't you tell her they lived here. Elena will murder you in cold blood."

"Katherine" Klaus asked.

"Well i guess i'll be giving her to you and go get Elena" Katherine gave Naya to Rebekah and vamped out.

Rebekah walked over to Kol and handed her to him."Her name is Naya Mikaelson. I have to go find Elena before she finds me."

Rebekah vamped out and found Elena and Katherine in the quarter. Elena in the middle of a panic attack.

"You gave her to him didn't you" Katheirne asked.

"Why didn't you tell me that they lived here" Elena said.

"Cause then you wouldn't come here" Rebekah said.

"I'm leaving" Elena said.

"You won't leave without Naya" Katherine said.

"Why did you leave her there" Elena asked.

"You want her go get her" Rebekah said.

"Rebekah" Elena scolded.

"It's not my fault my sister sensed it what was i supposed to do lie to them" Rebekah asked.

"Then i brought her in" Katherine said. Elena glared at her,"She was taking to long."

"I want my daughter so one of you dumbasses go get her cause i am not walking in there" Elena said."NOW"

"Fine" Katherine groaned. Rebekah and Katherine walked back to the quarter.

Elena started walking trying her best to not be seen when she was thrown up against the ground with magic. She turned around and seen Davina."I see the car accident didn't take."

Elena twisted her hand and Davina started to scream."I died in that car accident sheilding my new born daughter. Luckily her blood put me through transition. And her magic connected with my magical properties gave me magic. I have waiting two years to do that."  Elena vamped to her."You don't scare me. You wanna fight little girl i can take you out."